As if he wasnt ugly enough already, his broken jaw left Geno with a...

G

rat like smile

FZ5MwbbWYAI5GOi.jpg

G

Long before compound media blocked me, Geno once replied to a comment I wrote after admonishing them for a bit involving a hobo, and he admitted to me "he's miserable inside and punished enough, and doesn't care what I have to say..." I'll never forget it. It was so early into hate watching I still wasn't sure if it was aaron or geno's reply. But in retrospect ofcourse it was Geno.

Honestly to be that vulnerable to a faceless troll takes 'some' kind of humanity. But he's still a bad person. He's more real than Nana though.

I heard something about Stupid Geno's wife leaving him? Didn't know he got the Fatrick treatment.

Also Pat Dixon punched Stupid Geno in front of the girl he was trying to woo back. Very alpha move while Stupid Geno whines about felonies
Geno used to do a football prediction show. It's unbelievable how bad he was at handicapping games. If you flipped a coin you would have 10xs more luck winning than taking his advice.
It was great, I used to bet the opposite of his picks and win.

I heard something about Stupid Geno's wife leaving him?

Don't think Geno was married (and if he was it wasn't recent)
He had a girlfriend (fiance?) Tara that dumped him and he referred to as Sarah on IHW as a running bit.

Geno used to do a football prediction show. It's unbelievable how bad he was at handicapping games

To be fair I think that is the bit with his football show- that he's making his picks for comedic value rather than being serious.
But I don't know because like everyone else in the world I do not watch his shitty football show.

And he's still doing it going on 10 seasons now. He averages 500 viewers an episode. You could literally shit on a plate once a week and get more views.

Don't think Geno was married (and if he was it wasn't recent)
He had a girlfriend (fiance?) Tara that dumped him and he referred to as Sarah on IHW as a running bit.

To be fair I think that is the bit with his football show- that he's making his picks for comedic value rather than being serious.
But I don't know because like literally everyone else in the world I do not watch his shitty football show.

And he's still doing it going on 10 seasons now. He averages 500 viewers an episode. You could literally shit on a plate once a week and get more views.
Yeah he’s never been married. Tara/Sarah is the great love of his life but she moved on, married, and has a family now.

Geno has booze and a cat.