Baltimore high school athletic director used AI to create fake racist audio of principal: Police

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
"One of the other teachers told investigators she forwarded the message to a Pikesville High student "who she knew would rapidly spread the message around various social media outlets," according to the charging documents.

The unidentified teacher also forwarded the audio to several media outlets and groups including the NAACP, investigators said.

That teacher initially kept information from investigators that indicated that Darien was one of the original recipients of the message, the charging document said."

Whoever this bitch is, I hope that she gets her ass canned as well. Didn't hesitate for a moment to consider the principal's side of the story, or the context, or the potential real world ramifications of her actions. She saw blood in the water and she absolutely couldn't wait for her pound of flesh. Shit like this causes people to commit suicide.

Keeping information from investigators indicates that she knew that the audio files were fake, but she didn't care. She wanted to see blood. I hope that she serves time as well for hindering an investigation, and never works in education again.

The only question is - was she black also, or a self hating White woman?

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Rogers said that for now, interim leaders would serve out the rest of the school year at Pikesville High School while the investigation continues.

"We will work with principal Eisworth and the Pikesville community concerning next year," she said.

It sounds like it's not even clear the principal will get his job back.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Rogers said that for now, interim leaders would serve out the rest of the school year at Pikesville High School while the investigation continues.

"We will work with principal Eisworth and the Pikesville community concerning next year," she said.

It sounds like it's not even clear the principal will get his job back.

Of course he won’t, he got that poor black man fired!

BoomerSperg

That teacher initially kept information from investigators that indicated that Darien was one of the original recipients of the message, the charging document said."

Whoever this bitch is, I hope that she gets her ass canned as well
she already got identified and "resigned"

anyways this will be my excuse going forward if anyone ever catches me drunk and records audio of it