Has anyone ever actually broken a rib?

Yes, car crash when I was 18-19. Some guy ran a red and crashed into me right behind the driver side door. No seat belt, as I was way too cool for seat belts. I got all banged around, and suffered a hairline fracture in a rib, I forget which one exactly. The doctor I saw was talking to me like a was a big baby, and refused to give me any pain meds. And this was back when they routinely passed them out for everything. Then again, if I was a doctor and 18 year old me started asking for drugs, I'd definitely say no as well.

I've fractured the three little toes on both feet on two different occasions. What sucked about that was I had to limp around like a retard for days, which caused blisters on the good foot, which hurt worse than the toes did. I also fractured my tailbone, which means I completed the trifecta of fractures no one can do anything about. With the tailbone, the doctor actually said "try to stay off it", fucking wiseass. That was the worst. Couldn't shit for a full week, and when I did, it was like new realms of pain.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Yes, car crash when I was 18-19. Some guy ran a red and crashed into me right behind the driver side door. No seat belt, as I was way too cool for seat belts. I got all banged around, and suffered a hairline fracture in a rib, I forget which one exactly. The doctor I saw was talking to me like a was a big baby, and refused to give me any pain meds. And this was back when they routinely passed them out for everything. Then again, if I was a doctor and 18 year old me started asking for drugs, I'd definitely say no as well.

I've fractured the three little toes on both feet on two different occasions. What sucked about that was I had to limp around like a retard for days, which caused blisters on the good foot, which hurt worse than the toes did. I also fractured my tailbone, which means I completed the trifecta of fractures no one can do anything about. With the tailbone, the doctor actually said "try to stay off it", fucking wiseass. That was the worst. Couldn't shit for a full week, and when I did, it was like new realms of pain.
how bad of a driver are you for you to have done it twice?

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I had one removed so I could self-suck. Doctor said I still needed 200 pounds of collagen injected in my lips before I'd even brush the tip.