Has anyone mentioned Bill Burr recently humiliated Anthony and told him to kick rocks?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I used the search function and did not find a thread.

When Anthony last did Rogan in LA, he was setup for a meeting with Bill Burr, who basically had Anthony come all the way down so he could tell him face to face that he will never work with him again.

Anthony also tries to retcon all the hate that Nia Burr has gotten as his fans seeking revenge for her preventing Burr from defending Anthony (??)

Conversely, Bill Burr has in fact appeared on the Opie Radio Podcast.

Imagine the ego on Bill to do that to Anthony. Don't get me wrong, Anthony is a piece of fucking shit but O&A had a huge impact on Burr's career and dismissing Anthony like he did is such a cunt move.

On the other hand, it is truly hilarious that Bill came late to a meeting to just tell Anthony he can't see himself working with him again. He literally told Anthony to meet up with him, couldn't be bothered to come on time and told Anthony to go fuck himself.

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

Imagine the ego on Bill to do that to Anthony. Don't get me wrong, Anthony is a piece of fucking shit but O&A had a huge impact on Burr's career and dismissing Anthony like he did is such a cunt move.

On the other hand, it is truly hilarious that Bill came late to a meeting to just tell Anthony he can't see himself working with him again. He literally told Anthony to meet up with Anthony, came late to the meeting and told Anthony to go fuck himself.
Gotta say Bill comes off pretty awesome in this story.

G

I'm sure it happened exactly as Anthony told it.
The way Nana told it:

-Burr calls him up
-Sit down is arranged
-Nana shows up, all vulnerable and wondering tf is up
-Burr comes fashionably late
-Straight to business..."Look, I cant work with you, your brand/ethos is toxic"
-Nana goes..."k-kay?"

Then later like a bitch, talks about Burr's she-boon being ugly later that week with Gavin...like "Im sorry she's unattractive!"

A little bitch.

Burr can't associate with the racist, two-shirted pedophile, it'd poison his "legitimate" showbiz career. And why would he want to in the first place? So he can watch the freakish, alcoholic man-child giggle, hoot and anxiously hug himself? I mean look at that swole-headed, mincing faggot in his queer little outfit, he has all the credibility of Jim Norton's heterosexuality.

Mitch Weaver

Replenish fish van
Bill can be really gay, but I couldnt fathom why anyone at his level would do anything with that piece of shit. At least he gave him the time of day and told him to his face.

To say Anthony is a washed up has-been would be an understatement and he’s also a degenerate.
Bill gave that pedo nigger a proper send off to obscurity.
I’m not a fan at all but that’s a real ass move.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Bill can be really gay, but I couldnt fathom why anyone at his level would do anything with that piece of shit. At least he gave him the time of day and told him to his face.

To say Anthony is a washed up has-been would be an understatement and he’s also a degenerate.
Rogan is bigger than Burr and still has Cumia on because the guy has part of a backbone left and still credits O&A for his success. Burr is a faggot and has been for easily a decade.

Renaus

There is no famous comedian still going to the Compound. Even Norton is smart enough to not be fully associated with Anthony. People would support an Anthony and Jim show but Jim knows that his famous friends would stop associating with him. Hell, the possibility of a Ron and Anthony show was somewhat real. Talking about blacks being savages and calling them monkeys gives Cumia more pleasure than any kind of professional success.

Is it faggotry to ban Anthony from Patrice benefit? Yes. Besides that, why on earth this shit is still going?