Here we go again: "SHOTS FIRED" in the hovel

Wrong as always, atalker. Robin William's best friend was doing shitty in school so he convinced Robin to pretend to be his teacher for a fake parent teacher conference. Then Fran Drescher invites him out to a bar and statutory rapes him.

It's a horrible accent, but I actually find it strangely sexy. I'd love to fuck broad and just hear her wining 'Oh my gawd! Fwark me! fwark me hwarder!" :whistle:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Not only are you a faggot but you're also retarded since it's not a Disney movie.
It is, stupid. Also nice calling me a faggot when having an avatar of a child's cartoon, retard. Sorry everyone here hurt your feelings by saying BCS stinks.
b93561fe665e3f405b0c142da81ec121.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
It is, stupid. Also nice calling me a faggot when having an avatar of a child's cartoon, retard. Sorry everyone here hurt your feelings by saying BCS stinks.
b93561fe665e3f405b0c142da81ec121.png
reface-2021-08-18-02-53-37.gif

Screenshot_20220813-121435_Brave.jpg

So if you cross the ocean it's then magically not a Disney movie? Disney also owns the US distribution rights to all of Studio Ghibli's films, yet nobody would ever claim Hayao Miyazaki to be a Disney guy. Brave Little Toaster 🚫 Disney.. it's built far, far better.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
View attachment 59314

View attachment 59315

So if you cross the ocean it's then magically not a Disney movie? Disney also owns the US distribution rights to all of Studio Ghibli's films, yet nobody would ever claim Hayao Miyazaki to be a Disney guy. Brave Little Toaster 🚫 Disney.. it's built far, far better.
I saw it as a kid and the Disney logo is all I needed to see to call it that. Also using Studio Ghibli as an example is retarded. I will die on this hill I can go all fawkin day.

HeyItsVos

Par
Wrong as always, atalker. Robin William's best friend was doing shitty in school so he convinced Robin to pretend to be his teacher for a fake parent teacher conference. Then Fran Drescher invites him out to a bar and statutory rapes him.

Gonna keep the movie autism rolling and point out that Brave Little Toaster isn't a Disney movie. It's far too based. Like when Toaster gets sick of the blanket being a needy whiney bitch, you'd never see that in a Disney movie. As a kid I remember feeling kinda guilty for thinking the blanket deserved to get some shit there, he was getting annoying. Pretty complex feelings for a kids movie. All the sequels are trash though.

Part that always stuck with me was that lonely flower that fell in love with its reflection on Toaster and then appeared to die from sadness when Toaster ran away. Still bothers me.

BudDickman

Yesterday was the routine follow up visit:

Interesting that Pat leaves his wife at home knowing that she could be the target of an attempted murder. Remember that this is attempted murder according to Pat. Or is it only attempted murder when the person answering the door is a fat faggot in a robe yelling hysterically?

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I saw it as a kid and the Disney logo is all I needed to see to call it that. Also using Studio Ghibli as an example is retarded. I will die on this hill I can go all fawkin day.
You'll never see one piece of Toaster merchandise at a Disney park or store; how odd. I'm sure it's because they're far too classy to rape the corpse of that specific beloved franchise and not because they don't own the rights to. I'm pointing to my head right now BTW, typing this out one handed.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Yesterday was the routine follow up visit:

Interesting that Pat leaves his wife at home knowing that she could be the target of an attempted murder. Remember that this is attempted murder according to Pat. Or is it only attempted murder when the person answering the door is a fat faggot in a robe yelling hysterically?
So this wasn't really anything to get excited about?