I like the Twitter since Elon took over, but what's with all the xeets about Tom Hanks being a paedophile?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I now get all of these random people showing up in my feed, mainly conspiracy theorists for some reason. Lots of Michelle Obama secretly being a man, Oprah being linked to multiple people who turned out to be pieces of shit like Harvey Weinstein , Jeffery Epstein, others etc. But the Tom Hanks thing has come up multiple times. What is that about? Are you saying one of Americas greatest actors may or may not be a paedophile?? I loved Saving Private Ryan. Fawwwk!

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Hanks got called out by some Hollywood associated person who later went on to jump off a bridge.

He does post weird shit on his instagram.

IMG_9153.jpeg

Antsballwasher

asshole
You probably liked an antitranny/trump/pedohunter/conservative-adjacent xeet and now the algo is feeding you conspiracy stuff.
It all started with tom hanks allegedly faking one of the first corona cases filming in Australia in 2020 and getting everyone all scared so now he’s pizza gate affiliated or whatever.
They are probably all pedos but it’s boring by now.
It’s why everyone is so insane/retarded/solipsistic these days, their minds are shaped by the algo and they cant think critically. Create a fresh account and like a couple anti trump pro tranny tweets and see what your feed becomes. It’s wild.

All in wit da chet hanks tho tbhwchu. Real ass dude.
Colin could never roll wit da punches sniff

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’ll sum it up for you real succinctly.

Tom Hanks is a pedophile.

Not a joke, there’s a woman on Twitter with photo proof that he diddled her viciously when she was 12 or something.

Fuck

The guy who voiced Woody in Toy Story likes to put his woody inside children and I'm not going to do anything more about it than seethe quietly while I clean my fridge.