I obtained an unaired episode of 2 minute rants. Warning: disturbing content.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I just struggle to understand the "hole stretching" bit.

I've seen it done the other way (I used to fuck guys like you in prison!) and even then it was weirdly homoerotic and uncomfortable. But Dougie is just hell-bent on this fantasy that my gigantic cock violently penetrated his asshole. I get the Freudian nature of recognizing me as the dominant and him as the submissive, but then can't he just listen to his Dom?

Go drive out to Calgary or Edmonton tomorrow, have a few drinks at a gay nightclub, see if anyone talks to you. Or keep repressing your desires and spend hours editing another video for onaforums.
We will never forget your brutal rape spree with Dan Mullen in the summer of 2002

@ShutYourCakeHorn @Riccardo Bosi @Ned Flanders and I were all 10 years old

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
Aww look at Dougie ribbing your comment. This really means a lot to him. He made two videos for LitCrit today.

He's like Tinkerbell. You have to clap your hands and believe in Dougie! C'mon everyone, clap as loud as you possibly can or Dougie will go away again!
I call ‘em like I see em. I like his videos and bits.

On the other hand I scroll past his gay little slap fights with you because they’re not particularly entertaining

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
1714339908646.png