Matty Broke-Dick E-begs for a new (van) home.

SpaceEdge

posting here is taking time away from my workouts
I don’t know dick about cars but I do know it’s 2024 not 1994 and $3000 isn’t buying you shit. Certainly not something that will last ten years.
Would you say that you're no tourqe wheeler?

If you can't work on them it definitely isn't buying you shit, but you can visit my blog and find affordable cars/trucks in that range with beginners mechanics skills

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Would you say that you're no tourqe wheeler?

If you can't work on them it definitely isn't buying you shit, but you can visit my blog and find affordable cars/trucks in that range with beginners mechanics skills
I have visited a car lot and a junk yard but somehow did not obtain expert car knowledge via osmosis from these locations. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. Please advise.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Nice SNL-based home, stupid

View attachment 196781
140207_2724271_Weekend_Update_Segment___Chris_Farley_as_Ben_anvver_2.jpg

I don't "have a real job"
I don't "know how that works"
I "lack basic financial literacy "
I look like I "reek"
I'm not allowed around my kids families because I "make babies cry"
People suspect I have "undiagnosed mental illness"
I'm not "personable"
I can't "win friends and influence people "
People find my attitude "abhorrent"
The think my cop dad "should have beat me more"
My kids don't "want me around"
I'm a "walking embarrassment "
I got on online forums and "beclown myself instantly"
I can't "do basic vehicle maintenance"
Im living the "van life" but actually I'm "homeless"

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Sometimes I do wish I had no shame. Life would be so fucking easy if you could just throw up gofundmes and get everyone else to pay for your shit

You'd have to make a new friend group comprised entirely of retards willing to pay for your shit. I've thought about this a lot. If I went on FB and asked my friends for money they'd call me a nigger.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
When he said "I know I know" I was expecting him to say he knows living in a car at 48 years old is rock bottom and he's working on getting his shit together. That's on me for being stupid, but I really wasn't expecting a star wars "joke" Jesus these people are pathetic

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Probably one of the worst side characters from last season, although it did bring out a funny clip of a campy Pat seething before twitching an eye roll ("so fucking funny...).