PDWN #10

CQ_Beans

‎
No, you will continue to pay your taxes and I will continue to take your money 💰 ^_^
Hey remember when you got all pissy eyed when I called you people out on owning our banks? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

And asshole Morgan Chase isn't a normal name. That’s like if I wanted to pretend to be Jewish by calling myself Shlomo Shlomowitz. Fucking idiot.

CQ_Beans

‎
:ROFLMAO: :image_9247:You truly are retarded.

Do you know who John Thompson is, stupid? J.P. Morgan, a classically jewish name as well.
Nice feminine emojis, you admitted pedophile. And wow you completely missed the point. ‘Stupid’ You Rockland rich boys are so fucking infantile.

Yes, faggot I know who he is. By your logic if I took your username that would make me a pedo. Try again. Lispy fag.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
‎
‎
Nice feminine emojis, you admitted pedophile. And wow you completely missed the point. ‘Stupid’ You Rockland rich boys are so fucking infantile.

Yes, faggot I know who he is. By your logic if I took your username that would make me a pedo.
1714767438628.jpeg

Try again. Lispy fag.
Baby boy begs for a meetup version 2.0

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
‎
‎
Gosh CQ, the guy is offering to buy you dinner at a decent looking steakhouse. He’s a pretty funny cat when he’s not posting pictures of fat faggots’ anuses. Worst case you’d get a good free meal, eat quick and boogie on out of there. Maybe you’ll make a new friend and have a fun conversation