Today in Anthony Rage;Coffins and White Persecution

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 4.14.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 4.15.32 PM.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Instead of getting mad at his tweets I've came to the realisation that all this stress can't be good for his heart and he is basically killing himself. He also recently mentioned that he started drinking again.

How funny would it be if his last tweet before he dies would be something like: "The FNs are killing me with their bullshit."
The difference between most grifters and Anthony is they may fake outrage but they can get off their phones and chill out. Their real opinions probably match with what they say online but toned down a degree and not taken so seriously.

Anthony is legitimately going to work himself up into a stroke one of these days because he doesn’t have that ability. This is all real to him. And yeah believing Trump is now the pariah for white people getting shit on by powerful blacks in some revenge fantasy is enough to stress anyone out. Now imagine it’s constantly on your mind 24/7, on top of all the other black crime shit.

I don’t see how he makes it out of 2024

What a sad end for a guy who once hung out with James Bond.

This needs to be explained.

Anthony and Craig did not know one another. Celebs get special treatment from cops, so when Craig was in town he wanted to go shoot at a cop range. Cops also do private security and they're all in cahoots with one another. Whatever cop was handling his security told Keith and Keith managed to set up a gay play date for two grown men. Craig agreed to the meeting as long as no photos were posted online. But since this is Anthony we're talking about here, he immediately posted it which got back to Craig and probably lost somebody a lucrative security gig.

When you say it the way you do, you make it sound like they met naturally and enjoyed each other's company. It was an arranged marriage and the bride was raped on her honeymoon.

lowend73

never caught lackin
If Anthony is dipping his toe into the Youtube pool, it might be in the best interest to have him reported to Admin

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
But since this is Anthony we're talking about here, he immediately posted it which got back to Craig and probably lost somebody a lucrative security gig.

I'm sure I'd heard that Craig never wanted any pictures posting of that before. Nana has always been such an impulsive nigger. It's no wonder he's where he is now.

“Those honors are reserved for violent black thug criminals who OD on
Fentanyl and meth.”

Wonder what honors are reserved for losers who almost drink themselves to death, miraculously survive, then spend the rest of their lonely lives raging out to nobody on the internet?

Even though he was only in 1 Bond film, George Lanzaby (or however you spell it) was pretty good. One of the best Bond films to be honest.
Dalton's the best Bond to me, but On Her Majesty's Secret Service is the best Bond film IMO. Dalton was actually offered to take the role back then in 1969 but felt he was too young. He was offered again around 1980, then around 1983, then he got it in 1987. GoldenEye was supposed to star him opposite Anthony Hopkins in the 006 role instead of Sean Bean but Dalton chose to quit before filming started.

The soundtrack is the best of all the films too. I used to be such a fan of this series when I was growing up; I haven't seen any of the new ones after Quantum of Solace and I have no interest in doing so. I've always hated the reboot/Craig's series of films. Nice Jason Bourne/Batman Begins ripoff movie, stupid.