White wahmen hate thread

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There's this guy I know who married a woman, very pretty, still young enough to have kids. But of course she's one of those "What about my career?" types and instead of having a family, her goal in life is...to run marathons in all 50 states. Why? For what purpose? All that running won't mean shit when you're too old to wipe your own ass. Who's going to watch over you, your Instagram followers? Your HR department? Will your faggoty "fur babies" fill that void? It's so stupid. But that's what you get when you don't wear the pants in the family and let the electric jew tell your wife what's important in life.

They're capable of making me cringe more than almost any other group, but ultimately I do feel sorry for white women. They are the most thoroughly psyopped group, or at least the most susceptible to it. You really want to work for some soulless corporation instead of having kids? How brainwashed do you have to be to go against your own biology? I'm a guy and I was excited to start a family. Can't imagine how polluted a woman has to be to not feel that urge.
I can’t stand how the word “fur babies” has become common. It’s a dog! It will die in 7-12 years! Kids don’t usually do that.

There’s a big fat mess at my work that’s 24 and gotta be pushing 250 pounds and she has two giant dogs that her apartment building doesn’t allow (most don’t allow over a certain weight like 50lbs) but she cried they are her “support” dogs and threatened to get them in trouble if they didn’t let her have them. Service dogs are one thing but this “support” animal shit is nonsense.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I can’t stand how the word “fur babies” has become common. It’s a dog! It will die in 7-12 years! Kids don’t usually do that.

There’s a big fat mess at my work that’s 24 and gotta be pushing 250 pounds and she has two giant dogs that her apartment building doesn’t allow (most don’t allow over a certain weight like 50lbs) but she cried they are her “support” dogs and threatened to get them in trouble if they didn’t let her have them. Service dogs are one thing but this “support” animal shit is nonsense.
Anyone with a service animal who isn’t blind is a fucking scumbag.

There's this guy I know who married a woman, very pretty, still young enough to have kids. But of course she's one of those "What about my career?" types and instead of having a family, her goal in life is...to run marathons in all 50 states. Why? For what purpose? All that running won't mean shit when you're too old to wipe your own ass. Who's going to watch over you, your Instagram followers? Your HR department? Will your faggoty "fur babies" fill that void? It's so stupid. But that's what you get when you don't wear the pants in the family and let the electric jew tell your wife what's important in life.

They're capable of making me cringe more than almost any other group, but ultimately I do feel sorry for white women. They are the most thoroughly psyopped group, or at least the most susceptible to it. You really want to work for some soulless corporation instead of having kids? How brainwashed do you have to be to go against your own biology? I'm a guy and I was excited to start a family. Can't imagine how polluted a woman has to be to not feel that urge.
it also doesn't make sense because if she has a real career then you would think the company she works for has some form of maternity leave. 'career women' in most cases don't have the excuse they used to for not having kids. at this point you can do both if youre not a stubborn cunt.

personally if i were a woman i'd get knocked up all the time just to get the SIX FUCKING MONTHS off work. women are dumb.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'

This shit is deliberate social engineering for population reduction. Putting a dog on the same level as a child or a pet owner on the same level as a parent. Saw a bumpsticker that said "I ❤ My Grand-dogs." Yeah? Do ya? Fucking boomers. Did you really toil away at a job for 40+ years so your offspring could substitute a fucking cocker spaniel for a grandchild? Let me end my lineage so I can play frisbee with this little faggot. I used to love dogs as a kid, but this annoying fandom makes me want to ship them all off to Chinese wet markets.

Same with fag "marriage". Some dude cumming in another man's ass is not equal to having a family and bringing life into the world. Or how they want straight (normal) people to call their spouse their "partner," like they're coworkers at a law firm. Gender neutral, pronoun nonsense, all of it anti-human bullshit designed to suck the life out of the world. Sick of it.

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes

She's fucking those dogs

FeedNanaOgura

I'm the Sexiest.