Wonder Showzen fucking rocked.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
What's the background on this show? Ive just seen the same 4 clips posted on message boards.

It's a fucked up kids show with puppets, animated sketches. It reminded me of TV Funhouse but a lot better.

Bet none of the jews who made it would dare try to pull half that shit today.

Unpopular opinion: I hated the redneck characters and most celebrity guests, it went on for way too long.

Look up any of the Clarence (blue puppet) street interviews, genius

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size

It's a fucked up kids show with puppets, animated sketches. It reminded me of TV Funhouse but a lot better.

Unpopular opinion: I hated the redneck characters and most celebrity guests, it went on for way too long.

BEAT KIDS.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Mentioned this on the last forum but do you remember the puppet Clarence that would harass people on the street? In one episode he got on this kid named Evan and made him recite all these "pretty please with sugar on top" lines.

That was Evan Drellich, a baseball writer for The Atlantic who helped break the Houston Astro cheating scandal a few years ago. Biggest story in baseball this decade outside of Shohei Ohtani (who Pat still doesn't understand).

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
OH MY GOD!!! Did he just.... did he really just.... say the nigger word!!!?!? EPIC! they dont make em like this anymore!!!

soyboy.png

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

Lol, it was never a kids show. MTV last minute changed the name of the show from Kid's Show to Wonder Showzen specifically so people wouldn't get the idea it was actually meant for kids despite the TV-MA rating.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Lol, it was never a kids show. MTV last minute changed the name of the show from Kid's Show to Wonder Showzen specifically so people wouldn't get the idea it was actually meant for kids despite the TV-MA rating.

I promise you nobody thought I was sincerely recommending educational childrens programming.

He asked what the background was. The gimmick/theme was it's a fucked up kids show, as evident by the original title....
That's literally how you'd describe it

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I promise you nobody thought I was sincerely recommending educational childrens programming.

He asked what the background was. The gimmick/theme was it's a fucked up kids show, as evident by the original title....
That's literally how you'd describe it
Hey, why don't you come over here and shut up?

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
The hot dog factory bit from the original "Kids Show" pilot was better than the altered version that made it into the first episode. They changed the kid's line from "hot dogs give me energy so I can fight off my dad" to "hot dogs give me energy so I can fight off my demons" which was not a funny substitute (maybe if a grownup were talking, stupids). Still one of my favorite bits from the show.