WWAWD endangered species?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
β€Ž
β€Ž
The only endangered extinct animal that would be worth bringing back is the funny off topic poster. Hahahahahaha. Lol. Gotcha guys. I'm just messing around though, you're good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜ƒ

Edit 1 : The only extinct animal that would be worth bringing back is the funny off topic poster. Hahahahahaha. Lol. Gotcha guys. I'm just messing around though, you're good. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„

DMAN

NYC Mayor
β€Ž
β€Ž
The DMAN's whole thing is... who's counting the wolfs? Like, if you went out to count wolfs, and you saw 1, 2, then you roamed around... Who's to say that any wolfs you see thereafter aren't the same 2 you just saw? Who can tell? Are you walking around tagging wolfs? Doubt it. We only know how many of any given animal exists in our captivity that we can account for. Nature is wild and free... They don't do a census. Unfortunately animals don't keep records. And these animals reproduce all the time. Where there is chaos there is opportunity. Who is to say that there are too many or too few of any animal? Maybe some of them deserve to die forever, maybe those animals are incels...

Whatever constitutes "endangered" is probably some chink picking her favorite looking animal out of a book and calling that one endangered for the week.

Danny's Mick Footster

Flavia doo doo
β€Ž
β€Ž
The DMAN's whole thing is... who's counting the wolfs? Like, if you went out to count wolfs, and you saw 1, 2, then you roamed around... Who's to say that any wolfs you see thereafter aren't the same 2 you just saw? Who can tell? Are you walking around tagging wolfs? Doubt it. We only know how many of any given animal exists in our captivity that we can account for. Nature is wild and free... They don't do a census. Unfortunately animals don't keep records. And these animals reproduce all the time. Where there is chaos there is opportunity. Who is to say that there are too many or too few of any animal? Maybe some of them deserve to die forever, maybe those animals are incels...

Whatever constitutes "endangered" is probably some chink picking her favorite looking animal out of a book and calling that one endangered for the week.
If I could paste pics on mobile @BlackTransLivesMatter please fix, I would post a pic of Dave Smith

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❀️bonnie bonnie bonnie❀️
β€Ž
β€Ž
Pandas are the dumbest of all the larger land animals. All they eat is bamboo, which has very little nutritional value, so they have to eat it constantly, just to maintain their sluggish pace and not die. And because they eat bamboo all day, they shit constantly. So they just lumber around, eating and shitting, eating and shitting.
Sounds like Erock.

Turry Fawks

The boqslayer
β€Ž

This but unironically

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
β€Ž
β€Ž
It is just to keep land without saying it's government owned, a species can be listed least concerned,BUT it can be vulnerable in another small portion of the US so the person who owns land with a species that is rarely in that area can't build there without going through endless hoops to protect the special rock pigeon or whatever the fuck.
EPA started as a good concept, but it's not like they keep rivers clean or anything.

Last edited:

Turry Fawks

The boqslayer
β€Ž
It is just to keep land without saying it's government owned, a species can be listed least concerned BUT, it can be vulnerable in another small portion of the US so the person who owns land with a species that us rarely in that area can't build there without going through endless hoops to protect the special rock pigeon or whatever the fuck.
EPA started as a good concept, but it's not like they keep rivers clean or anything.
The shit they pull with speciation is enraaaaaging, too. There's a wolf in the Rocky mountains that's counted as its own species but when you look up what differentiates it from an ordinary grey wolf it's just "lives on mountains". Any fucking gray wolf could run up a mountain and become a subspecies I guess.