1 comment

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Adrienne's poor as fuck with three little ones to keep fed and housed so it fits she jumped at being with a dude who'll support her. I applaud her for waking up and selling junk she's accumulated. Her pricing and merch may be questionable but if it puts food on the table whatevs. She realized being a consoomer is stupid and the chicken thing is a way to be more self-reliant. Times are tough. Plus, it'll be a good influence on the kids to not become retard shoppers and instead figure out how to provide for loved ones.
Joey the Cable Guy doesn't strike me as a provider though. He wouldn't even help her move that old pleather couch out of the basement.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I make fun of Warren and he’s just the nephew of a cow eyed buffoon and a disgraced radio hack who gets beat up by his girlfriend.

It’d be hypocritical of me not to throw some light insults at a random 12 year old girl who resembles her low IQ father that she’s never met.

It’s not that she kinda sorta looks like him. She looks exactly like the motherfucker. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

I applaud her for waking up and selling junk she's accumulated. Her pricing and merch may be questionable but if it puts food on the table whatevs.
She'll be 80 years old and selling soiled tea cozies for pickup just outside Portage. Anything she makes from her weekly yard sale will go straight into buying more shit to keep her shit stores stocked.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Adrienne's poor as fuck with three little ones to keep fed and housed so it fits she jumped at being with a dude who'll support her. I applaud her for waking up and selling junk she's accumulated. Her pricing and merch may be questionable but if it puts food on the table whatevs. She realized being a consoomer is stupid and the chicken thing is a way to be more self-reliant. Times are tough. Plus, it'll be a good influence on the kids to not become retard shoppers and instead figure out how to provide for loved ones.

Yeah exactly, she’s trying and that’s good, Bam is a black pill head who drinks under a bridge and isn’t allowed to see her children and stalks Ade on Twitter under a sock account as a Chinese person.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
It’s kind of grim watching Ade go from a solid blonde piece of poon to a tattered piece of white trash begging for a penny on fb marketplace
Yeah exactly, she was pretty banging in the early pictures but she's aged like a fucking mayfly. I know she's shat out like three of four kids at this point, but I can't help but suspect the rube Midwestern lifestyle played a pretty big part too.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Of all the things she could inherit from Pat, his face has to be the most unfortunate.

1714070554948.png

Disgusting feet ew. That little bastard in the middle looks more like Joeberg or some other dumb fuck Ade was fuckin and suckin not PCJ.

Faithful Married Ade strikes again

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
i am not trying to be mean but everything is her doing

she chose to believe pat, chose to fuck pat, chose to marry pat, a fucking FAT NEET bum

when pat told her to abort that genetic garbage, she chose no

when faced with the choice of to cheat or not to cheat, she chose to fuck a smelly fat fucking turd

when its time to choose to shit out 2 more fucking autists she chose HELL FUCKING YEAH

when said fat fuck wanted to get 3 shots of deadly poison she chose not to speak up

when another smelly fat fuck showed up she chose to fuck him etc.

mewler pls

Last edited: