A Ghoul Comments on Others Looks and Weight

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4318.jpeg
IMG_4319.jpeg
IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4321.jpeg
Seems the fellow brotherman who feed her this week; (mocking her looks) seemed to touch a nerve. So been pretty heavy day of projection.
IMG_4322.jpeg

That plane lady story heel/face turn (dependent on your affiliation) is one of those things that I wish I could have shown my grandfather who killed Japanese people in Okinawa. I sometimes think of how I sit in my underwear and DoorDash chipotle from my phone while I curate what sopranos episodes I want to watch in order and what he would think.

Anthony’s reaction to that story is “yeah, take that libtards!!” Instead of, “what the fuck is the headline and how is this real life?”

View attachment 193703View attachment 193704View attachment 193705View attachment 193706Seems the fellow brotherman who feed her this week; (mocking her looks) seemed to touch a nerve. So been pretty heavy day of projection.View attachment 193707
This is his life now. Tweeting about people he doesn't know or will never meet. With the money he made he could be doing anything. Own a private gun range, go boating every day, travel the world... anything and instead he chooses this.

What a waste of a life.

Can somebody send him this story and get his opinion? Is he aware white crimes happen?

This wasn't a black guy, drag queen, tranny, Jew...last name sounds... hmmm. Italian..

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
She looks cute and girl-next-doorish on the plane and looks masculine and weird/like she's trying out to be a right wing influencer in the second pic. Oh wait she is trying to be a right wing influencer nvmd.

I don't like that square jaw line look that women get once they hit a certain bodyfat. Only gays and other women get bent out of shape over hips and a roll or two.
She was better tubby.

But the whole thing was deceptive, she came off like a dumb 22 year old but she's 40 or some shit like that

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq

lowend73

never caught lackin
That plane lady is a smoke show and I'll hear no counterpoints
Yea, that bitch is nasty

Again, according to Cumia EVERY single Black woman fits the one image (loud, obese, colored hair, etc etc)

He acts like Halle Berry, Megan Goode, Beyonce, Gabrielle Union do. not exist. Otherwise, look at his horrid ex wife. And he has the gall to make fun of Black women? If anyone looks like a simian it is Jennifer

This is his life now. Tweeting about people he doesn't know or will never meet. With the money he made he could be doing anything. Own a private gun range, go boating every day, travel the world... anything and instead he chooses this.

What a waste of a life.
He didn't waste his money. He started a very successful free speech network that has made him hundreds of dollars.