Any good middle school stories?

High school was gay. Middle school was fawwkin hilarious back before Dave Dickless came into WAAF and jsut ruined all the fun. What are some of them middle school stories we got?

I used to tell some kid who moved from India that he had to earn points to be cool and popular. To get "points" he would have to give me his lunch and spend recess sitting in the dumpster. He did it everyday.

We'd hideout around the school until we saw a teacher leaving and pelt them with snowballs.

Hiding all the textbooks in the ceiling tiles and watching the teacher panic about what happened to them.

Drawing pictures of teachers having sex and posting them in the hallways.

One classroom had a boombox that had a delay if you turned it on so we'd put a CD full of fart noises in there and it'd always go off out of nowhere.

PFG times.

There was this chubby girl who stuttered, I don't think she was retarded, but she was always by herself and had no friends. One day at lunch some black girls were shouting 'yo pussy bleedin bitch'. Apparently the chubby had her first period and didn't know what that was. She was wearing white pants and is was pretty awful. Finally some kind teacher lady came over and took her away to stop her pussy bleedin.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
There was this chubby girl who stuttered, I don't think she was retarded, but she was always by herself and had no friends. One day at lunch some black girls were shouting 'yo pussy bleedin bitch'. Apparently the chubby had her first period and didn't know what that was. She was wearing white pants and is was pretty awful. Finally some kind teacher lady came over and took her away to stop her pussy bleedin.
To old for Paul Weimer at that point so at least she was safe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I was in gym class and we were outside playing baseball and I was in the outfield. We had this dopey female substitute that day so when the ball came to me in the outfield I had pulled my shorts down so my ass was out and I jumped trying to get the ball (I wasn’t going to catch it) and purposely landed on my side with my ass facing everyone and I yelled “ow! I think I cracked something!” And everybody laughed.

I got suspended out of school for 3 days for mooning the entire gym class including the substitute teacher. My dad was pissed when he found out but my mom couldn’t stop laughing at what I did. That sub never came back.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I almost became a cautionary tale because I was fucking with an older and bigger kid. One day he had it and tackled me and I hit the back of my head on a fire hydrant. We both were immediately scared that I could have just died and stopped while a teacher ran over to ask what was going on. I lied and said we were just horsin' around, y'know boys will be boys and he didn't get in trouble. He thanked me and we kind of had an understanding from then on. Tldr I liked fucking with older people when I was 12 and should have died for it.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I was in gym class and we were outside playing baseball and I was in the outfield. We had this dopey female substitute that day so when the ball came to me in the outfield I had pulled my shorts down so my ass was out and I jumped trying to get the ball (I wasn’t going to catch it) and purposely landed on my side with my ass facing everyone and I yelled “ow! I think I cracked something!” And everybody laughed.

I got suspended out of school for 3 days for mooning the entire gym class including the substitute teacher. My dad was pissed when he found out but my mom couldn’t stop laughing at what I did. That sub never came back.
Your dad's a faggot, mom pfg

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
I almost became a cautionary tale because I was fucking with an older and bigger kid. One day he had it and tackled me and I hit the back of my head on a fire hydrant. We both were immediately scared that I could have just died and stopped while a teacher ran over to ask what was going on. I lied and said we were just horsin' around, y'know boys will be boys and he didn't get in trouble. He thanked me and we kind of had an understanding from then on. Tldr I liked fucking with older people when I was 12 and should have died for it.
Goddamn Pollacks really do have tough skulls and soft brains

Turry Fawks

Seven toothbrushes
Got all fucked up on mushrooms one day and had to be babysat by several people. When classes changed my minder would take me to my next class and enlist somebody else to watch me. I was in sewing class because you couldn't take computer class without doing cooking and sewing. That was last period of the day and I spent the whole time bending pins at a 90 degree angle and throwing them around. The teacher was a real twat about it so the next time I was in class I stole all the lightbulbs out of the sewing machines and smashed them in the alley. Caught a suspension for that which was basically a vacation for me.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
High school was gay. Middle school was fawwkin hilarious back before Dave Dickless came into WAAF and jsut ruined all the fun. What are some of them middle school stories we got?

I used to tell some kid who moved from India that he had to earn points to be cool and popular. To get "points" he would have to give me his lunch and spend recess sitting in the dumpster. He did it everyday.

We'd hideout around the school until we saw a teacher leaving and pelt them with snowballs.

Hiding all the textbooks in the ceiling tiles and watching the teacher panic about what happened to them.

Drawing pictures of teachers having sex and posting them in the hallways.

One classroom had a boombox that had a delay if you turned it on so we'd put a CD full of fart noises in there and it'd always go off out of nowhere.

PFG times.
I finger an 8th grade girl once. I was like 35 but...

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I finger an 8th grade girl once. I was like 35 but...
1714003487853.png