Anyone still talk to Dan?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
@Turk February is the type of cursed nigga, his bad luck is contagious and you're best to avoid him. There's a term in Arabic for ppl like him...where you need to "quarantine" to avoid his bad juju/evil eye.

NewJersey.gov

Cursed nigga...you need a "Ruqya" ASAP, you got jinns in u...whats up with the pizza stickers btw? I hear its "code".

Turk February.png

PizzaGateprotest1.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Cursed nigga...you need a "Ruqya" ASAP, you got jinns in u...whats up with the pizza stickers btw? I hear its "code".

View attachment 196096
It's clearly pepperoni. Also l, if your backwards people could lift curses why do you live in mud huts when they aren't being exploded with Soviet artillery and live with the explicit goal of dying a violent deaths?

NewJersey.gov

It's clearly pepperoni. Also l, if your backwards people could lift curses why do you live in mud huts when they aren't being exploded with Soviet artillery and live with the explicit goal of dying a violent deaths?
Even my simple, humble cousins in D'haboolaq would take one look at the pic, and conclude you got some demons...anyone with sixth sense would. Seek help.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
You need to be rolled up in a rug and the rug beaten senseless...until the demons making you neglect yourself, leave your body. I wish I could do it, tbh.
Is the reason you can't do it that you're a 90 pound twiggy homosexual with a potential learning disability who can't lift a rug, or are there other factors stopping you?