Are OnAcels just jealous of BOQ's low bodyfat %?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
So far, the only users I have seen pictures of are that greasy 600lbs guy who doxxed himself accidentally, fat Dan and his mail order bride (who must struggle unclogging Dan's 100lbs turds), and CovidCumia's fat family.

Every single "fat person hate" thread dies instantly.

Is this just a site for fat American people to make fun of each other? If so, do better.

Nobody reads these boring feuds. Seek help.

And lose some weight. Maybe one day you'll look like this guy:

handsome.jpg

So far, the only users I have seen pictures of are that greasy 600lbs guy who doxxed himself accidentally, fat Dan and his mail order bride (who must struggle unclogging Dan's 100lbs turds), and CovidCumia's fat family.

Is this just a site for fat American people to make fun of each other? If so, do better.

Then why are you reading it then shithead? And yeah, there is a thread like that right now on the first page of the comedy forum. Are you fucking retarded or do you just like to lie?

View attachment 195048
Boq is a filter addict worse than Jackie Singh (because he's a HOMO!!!). He looks like a fuckin goober on his podcast. That's what he really looks like.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Then why are you reading it then shithead? And yeah, there is a thread like that right now on the first page of the comedy forum. Are you fucking retarded or do you just like to lie?
Boq is a filter addict worse than Jackie Singh (because he's a HOMO!!!). He looks like a fuckin goober on his podcast. That's what he really looks like.
You are spiralling, fatso.