@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 appreciation thread

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Would you like to compare hahaholeeeeshit /post ratio? You’re literally known for being a boring poster that adds nothing of value besides “gooood morning ruth! Keep it pfg”.
It’s a reflection of your life since you’re 31 and live in your childhood bedroom lol.
Yeeeeeckk
Whoa what's wrong with saying Good Morning Ruth keep it pfg??

Antsballwasher

asshole
Whoa what's wrong with saying Good Morning Ruth keep it pfg??

because it's cutesy horseshit I come here to avoid, owen is supposed to be a refuge from the mainstream, a vestibule of vitriol; a place where you can speak your mind without editing as to not uhhhfend anyone.

Because you guys, the "regulars" clique in off topic, treat this place like it's NOT an anonymous shithole for goofs, but like these are your IRL friends. it's douchechilling, cringe, and pathetic. it's the same mantra zeitgeist that has taken over the world, just "be kind, everyone is human, we all bleed red, stop the hate in your heart, etc". horse shit.

deviate from that framework and the npc's (bonnie) call you "weird" and become passive aggressive "why are you being such a dick, maaaaahn. just be nice" yuck.

This is a place where you come to say faggot and nigger and make fun of someone dying of cancer ...not because you are "bitter" as bonnie quips, or because "you're projecting", as fatrick says... but just because it's fun.

in 2005 I swore an oath to dougout dug and frenchie, promising to uphold the pest spirit- that is- always make it personal. make them think about what you said when their head hits the pillow at night- like terry clifford did, you know bonnie does, wishing he had a time machine to warn himself that he was being subverted by jews into idolizing niggers, thus becoming of the golem's worse creations... a wigger.

notice how bonnie has rarely has said "nigger" on here, and simps for chimps constantly (hurr durr poverty =crime)?

it's because he is a buckbroken white guy, nomatter how much he tries to distance himself from his failed rapper persona, he still cries after he jerks off with his crippled mom's crusty underwear on saturday nights, just wishing he had some sam roberts hair, as he sinks to his knees in his childhood bathroom, begrudingly raising a black power fist.

why couldn't she have just fucked the milkman....I just needed a little melanin.. FUCK!

The only thing worse than a kikeniggerfaggot is a wigger.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
because it's cutesy horseshit I come here to avoid, owen is supposed to be a refuge from the mainstream, a vestibule of vitriol; a place where you can speak your mind without editing as to not uhhhfend anyone.

Because you guys, the "regulars" clique in off topic, treat this place like it's NOT an anonymous shithole for goofs, but like these are your IRL friends. it's douchechilling, cringe, and pathetic. it's the same mantra zeitgeist that has taken over the world, just "be kind, everyone is human, we all bleed red, stop the hate in your heart, etc". horse shit.

deviate from that framework and the npc's (bonnie) call you "weird" and become passive aggressive "why are you being such a dick, maaaaahn. just be nice" yuck.

This is a place where you come to say faggot and nigger and make fun of someone dying of cancer ...not because you are "bitter" as bonnie quips, or because "you're projecting", as fatrick says... but just because it's fun.

in 2005 I swore an oath to dougout dug and frenchie, promising to uphold the pest spirit- that is- always make it personal. make them think about what you said when their head hits the pillow at night- like terry clifford did, you know bonnie does, wishing he had a time machine to warn himself that he was being subverted by jews into idolizing niggers, thus becoming of the golem's worse creations... a wigger.

notice how bonnie has rarely has said "nigger" on here, and simps for chimps constantly (hurr durr poverty =crime)?

it's because he is a buckbroken white guy, nomatter how much he tries to distance himself from his failed rapper persona, he still cries after he jerks off with his crippled mom's crusty underwear on saturday nights, just wishing he had some sam roberts hair, as he sinks to his knees in his childhood bathroom, begrudingly raising a black power fist.

why couldn't she have just fucked the milkman....I just needed a little melanin.. FUCK!

There are so many times where I read your comments and put my hands on my head to exclaim, “can he even say that?” You mocked a guy with cancer. Change your flair again because of me but I liked “an asshole for no good reason” the best.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator

That wasn't a serious question pal