@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 appreciation thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Big Blaze, Big Blaze. I appreciate the support and have much love for you but you don’t have to stick your neck out in regards to that. It’s the internet equivalent of him throwing eggs at my car everyday then one day I say, “what the fuck is your problem?” then he responds “WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?” Childish behavior from a borderline senior citizen.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He minimizes my life's work. Just like Minaw used to. I'm not making any threats here, I'm just sayin', look what happened to Minaw.
Finally, an admission. The Mounties have already been contacted. I said, “go find an Eastern Canadian Jew without an Oscar.” Should only take them 45 minutes so await the knock, quietly.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Finally, an admission. The Mounties have already been contacted. I said, “go find an Eastern Canadian Jew without an Oscar.” Should only take them 45 minutes so await the knock, quietly.
I'M NOT A JEW!

Also, I didn't admit shit. I'm just saying that Minaw was a bastard in the same way you are and last I heard he may or may not be locked in a steamer trunk at the bottom of a quarry.

And yeah, get the mounties after me. I PLAY FUCKIN' CARDS WITH THE CHIEF OF MOUNTED PO-LICE!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I'M NOT A JEW!

Also, I didn't admit shit. I'm just saying that Minaw was a bastard in the same way you are and last I heard he may or may not be locked in a steamer trunk at the bottom of a quarry.

And yeah, get the mounties after me. I PLAY FUCKIN' CARDS WITH THE CHIEF OF MOUNTED PO-LICE!
Really threw me out of the bit for a second. Is Abe Vigoda not Jewish?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

You ever feed a rabbit meat?
Really threw me out of the bit for a second. Is Abe Vigoda not Jewish?
Don't act like I haven't explained this a six million times, smart ass. I lied about being a jew to get better roles in Hollywood, I was buried in a Jewish cemetery and now I'm not allowed into heaven which is THE ONLY REASON I slum it here with you buncha fuckin' nobodies.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Don't act like I haven't explained this a six million times, smart ass. I lied about being a jew to get better roles in Hollywood, I was buried in a Jewish cemetery and now I'm not allowed into heaven which is THE ONLY REASON I slum it here with you buncha fuckin' nobodies.
My bad, Abe. I really only knew of you from the Beastie Boys song before this forum. Want to trade autographed photos?