@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 appreciation thread

Antsballwasher

asshole
Wee hours of the morning = Eurofag, or Boq

Im american. This has been established. Do you guys even pay attention on here?
Who even are you?
Have you done any memorable bits?
I for example, was the infamous stealthygeez twitter during the worldcon thread.
Your turn.

i hate this thread

Your whole “woe is me, stop hitting me, why are you being so weiiiiiird :3” persona stinks.

did your crippled mom wake you in your childhood bedroom with eggs and bakey this morning?
Or did you wake her up by sliding your fawkin piece in her old withered cunt?
You seem bitter.
Ill hang up and listen

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Who even are you?
I for example, was the infamous stealthygeez twitter during the worldcon thread.
Your turn.

Your whole “woe is me, stop hitting me, why are you being so weiiiiiird :3” persona stinks.

did your crippled mom wake you in your childhood bedroom with eggs and bakey this morning?
You seem bitter.
Ill hang up and listen
Post a funny thread you ever made.

I’ll wait.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Would you like to compare hahaholeeeeshit /post ratio? You’re literally known for being a boring poster that adds nothing of value besides “gooood morning ruth! Keep it pfg”.
It’s a reflection of your life since you’re 31 and live in your childhood bedroom lol.
Yeeeeeckk
Post a funny thread you ever made. Go back even a few pages and you can see Bonnie has tons of Off Topic posts with hundreds of comments.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Of course anyone can farm upvotes being a heel on this forum. Let’s check your last few flairs, “a real contrarian who tells it like it is. William Shatner

“An asshole for no good reason.”

“Mustard alt” <- absolutely fucking embarrassing by the way.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Who even are you?
Your turn.

You seem bitter.
Ill hang up and listen

CompoundBoss banned after I made this thread and reported his Jan 6 tweets

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️

CompoundBoss banned after I made this thread and reported his Jan 6 tweets
Lot of people here made funny threads but he’s not one of them.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
@Jenna
Do you see all these lurkers/hanger on’s/zilchs trying to weasel their way into the “regular” clique on here?
It makes cq1 seem funny and well adjusted in comparison…
You have a point… make me sick….

My only real beef with Bonnie is they want to be seen as the premiere rapper of onaforums when they haven't even vocaroo'd Rap God.

"I'm the fastest kid in school! Oh you want to have a race right now? Nah I'm not wearing the right sneakers." That energy. Breaking kayfabe, he could literally just fart into a computer mic for 0:35 and the clique would still "OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN JENNA" but it'd be more entertaining than 24/7 pedoposting.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
My only real beef with Bonnie is they want to be seen as the premiere rapper of onaforums when they haven't even vocaroo'd Rap God.

"I'm the fastest kid in school! Oh you want to have a race right now? Nah I'm not wearing the right sneakers." That energy. Breaking kayfabe, he could literally just fart into a computer mic for 0:35 and the clique would still "OMG SO MUCH BETTER THAN JENNA" but it'd be more entertaining than 24/7 pedoposting.
I posted the videos on a slow day so people could make fun of how cringy how I was at 20. Never claimed to a rap god. I was eclipsed by 100 white rappers in that time. Asher Roth, Sam Adams, Mac Miller, Hoodie Allen, Mike Stud, The Knowmads, Chris Webby, Watsky, etc. I got bodied by all my contemporaries. If I was that talented then I’d be famous by now. I hung it up to live a normal life. You can’t rap and huff and puff through 35 seconds.

Jenna

I posted the videos on a slow day so people could make fun of how cringy how I was at 20. Never claimed to a rap god. I was eclipsed by 100 white rappers in that time. Asher Roth, Sam Adams, Mac Miller, Hoodie Allen, Mike Stud, The Knowmads, Chris Webby, Watsky, etc. I got bodied by all my contemporaries. If I was that talented then I’d be famous by now. I hung it up to live a normal life. You can’t rap and huff and puff through 35 seconds.

All the more reason to fire up vocaroo and do Rap God. You tried to make a career of rapping, I have too many cocktails and embarrass myself at karaoke.

It's like being a professional lounge singer but being afraid of Anthony. Well it's not like I'm Michael Buble or anything... we get it. Even when this forum is falling over themselves to crown you the rap champion, you're still afraid of lil Jenna and her Dora the Explorer voice.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
All the more reason to fire up vocaroo and do Rap God. You tried to make a career of rapping, I have too many cocktails and embarrass myself at karaoke.

It's like being a professional lounge singer but being afraid of Anthony. Well it's not like I'm Michael Buble or anything... we get it. Even when this forum is falling over themselves to crown you the rap champion, you're still afraid of lil Jenna and her Dora the Explorer voice.
I’m starting to really regret being the only one on your side in the last Dougie thread.

I thought about this, but I'm gonna step-out & step-off... although recently (off drugs (boo-hoo me)) I'm back into music, so there's probably some fun vocaroos incoming

Jenna

I thought about this, but I'm gonna step-out & step-off... although recently (off drugs (boo-hoo me)) I'm back into music, so there's probably some fun vocaroos incoming

Please do! I know this is pot calling the kettle black, but English people rapping sounds so silly. There's always at least one British rap song on every FIFA and it's adorable having them trying to sound hard with their Simon Cowell voices. Got me funds in, down in Lon-don

Please do! I know this is pot calling the kettle black, but English people rapping sounds so silly. There's always at least one British rap song on every FIFA and it's adorable having them trying to sound hard with their Simon Cowell voices. Got me funds in, down in Lon-don
I have done serious raps when I was younger, but never take myself seriously... anything I dropped here was just fun stuff