@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 appreciation thread

Antsballwasher

asshole
I had to check the browser url for a second, I thought I was redirected to some gay subreddit. god damn.

He's a good egg.

Faggot

A good egg, that Bonns.

faggot. dissapointed, nigger man.
Childish behavior from a borderline senior citizen.

Lol at you being unable to cope with your poor life choices by fantasizing that i'm older than you. even ne philly is a year or 2 older than me if his hs grad year is 2014
rent. free.
please stop replying to my old posts btw it's pretty pathetic.

@BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 I love you brotherman

sometimes you forget the "man behind the mask" on these anon forums,
truth is IRL i wouldnt ever come into a situation where i'd be associated with the irl person playing the character of "ruth", let alone give you the time of day.
a 5'8 140lb twink manlet, meek, benzo addicted, best friends with multiple women, dead end job, arranged marriage from boss to a shitskin, panic attakc/balckout in an foreign airport. mid 30's + nothing to show for it, etc. I just know you hate looking at your reflection every morning
....the opposite of an ubermensch.

(this is my boq glow up phase btw, I tell it how it is!)
"abe" is cool....

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I had to check the browser url for a second, I thought I was redirected to some gay subreddit. god damn.

Faggot

faggot. dissapointed, nigger man.

Lol at you being unable to cope with your poor life choices by fantasizing that i'm older than you. even ne philly is a year or 2 older than me if his hs grad year is 2014
rent. free.
please stop replying to my old posts btw it's pretty pathetic.

sometimes you forget the "man behind the mask" on these anon forums,
truth is IRL i wouldnt ever come into a situation where i'd be associated with the irl person playing the character of "ruth", let alone give you the time of day.
a 5'8 140lb twink manlet, meek, benzo addicted, best friends with multiple women, dead end job, arranged marriage from boss to a shitskin, panic attakc/balckout in an foreign airport. mid 30's + nothing to show for it, etc. I just know you hate looking at your reflection every morning
....the opposite of an ubermensch.

(this is my boq glow up phase btw, I tell it how it is!)
"abe" is cool....
IMG_2263.jpeg

A DM that I once got at 3:30 in the morning. “The man behind the mask.” Lol, right on.
IMG_2264.png

Get over yourself, faggot.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
View attachment 194806
Those two are the only ones I got but he sent me them in the wee hours of the morning which were completely unprovoked. I have no idea why he’s so obsessed with me.
I didn’t respond to that one but here’s the rest of the other one.
IMG_2266.png

IMG_2267.png

IMG_2268.png

Who else DM’s someone with insults then gets a response and wants to know why the recipient is so obsessed with them? Real mysterious behavior.