BOQ wears SNAP ON VENEERS, crazy revelations INSIDE

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
boqbatteredwife.png
What happened to her arm, Boq? Why did you obscure this clearly battered and bruised woman's face? Is she a prisoner in grandma's basement?

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
While I genuinely appreciate this post, I hope you understand that I was doing an Ari call back.

I just want someone to watch the latest trendy netflix series I'm watching so we can banter about it.

Instead of the faggy "I hate Jews so much I refuse to watch any new movie or tv show!!!!!" shit I got when I made the Civil War thread.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
All of this (the wig + veneers) are things the Iranian Orphan gave you, you are that lacking in creativity...just as it was them who found the forum posts (and then mixed up my posts with other accounts). So, funnier than you and also smarter than you. Its why you'll never be a content creator, scatster...I challenged you 6 months ago and knew you just didn't have the mettle.

Anyway, not wearing veneers...not bald:

zM7YZ2i.jpg

Hey Mrs Boq, they think I wear veneers and am bald:

rZoKwoV.jpg

Mrs Boq: "They" are homosexuals
She looks like a good woman. Pretty.

Couple questions:

Why is she not with hijab?
Will she ever be in your YouTube content?

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I just want someone to watch the latest trendy netflix series I'm watching so we can banter about it.

Instead of the faggy "I hate Jews so much I refuse to watch any new movie or tv show!!!!!" shit I got when I made the Civil War thread.
I watched all but maybe the last episode or two.

When it was revealed that he was fucking everything under the sun including his black girlfriends mother that he lived with I tapped out.

Oh yeah, all of that wasn’t enough…He also had to fuck the stlaker that was supposedly ruining his life, so he could get it up to fuck his new trans girlfriend.

All of this while failing at writing and stand up.

I guarantee that Patrick watched this show and convinced himself that this was practically his life story.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Oh that's right, you need to be a Tyrian Purple member to view. It's basically a 15 min video, she's introducing herself and then we discuss a variety of topics:

View attachment 194977
Mark of a total retard, you don't understand how to group tabs together because you're a third world somalian 68ster with a shit computer and friendzoned pictures from years ago...
boqtabs.png

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Mark of a total retard, you don't understand how to group tabs together because you're a third world somalian 68ster with a shit computer and friendzoned pictures from years ago...View attachment 194980
You are a homosexual (closeted).

"group tabs" lol I have 4-5 google profiles, why stress myself grouping tabs when I can just switch? Why group tabs that I'll close after copy/pasting or whatever else I'm doing?

You are poorer than me, and cant afford the time or the equipment to make a podcast (but you want to).