Brothaman bought his $2M Long Island beach house with cash

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You're aggressively ignoring the current used car market and acting like used car prices aren't insane for the last 4 years. Do you live in some magical land that wasn't affected by the last 4 years? You're just being a dick, because it's me. When you call realistic Blue Book value "magic", you're just being a douchebag.

Dovid, JebJoh keeps saying his 22 year old son has paid off a 200k house already and everyone here is a drug addled incel for not owning a property empire.

He’s an ignorant boomer in the style of Joe Cumia.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I made more than Opie did today and I didn't even have to embarrass myself live on YouTube!
There's simply no way that that is true. Opie's property portfolio and other businesses generate enough income for him to pay all of his property taxes and HOA fees. He isn't digging through his savings to pay his taxes or upkeep. You would need to be making north of $250K annually to surpass Opie's income that pays off his properties annually.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
There's simply no way that that is true. Opie's property portfolio and other businesses generate enough income for him to pay all of his property taxes and HOA fees. He isn't digging through his savings to pay his taxes or upkeep. You would need to be making north of $250K annually to surpass Opie's income that pays off his properties annually.

How do you know he’s paid off his properties and that he has rental / portfolio / business income?

You couldn’t possibly know that. I’m curious.

Asking @JebJoh is like talking to Hans Moleman so he can’t explain it.

JebJoh

Dovid, JebJoh keeps saying his 22 year old son has paid off a 200k house already and everyone here is a drug addled incel for not owning a property empire.

He’s an ignorant boomer in the style of Joe Cumia.
I only had to say it once and you’re still crying about it. You’ve sunk to making up fantasy stories about dates and apartments that make you seem even more like a drug addled incel.

LingerLonger

How do you know he’s paid off his properties and that he has rental / portfolio / business income?

You couldn’t possibly know that. I’m curious.
His properties and businesses have been owned under his name or his brother or sister. Most of this is public record. He wasn't hiding F.H. Riley's behind a dozen shell corporations that were managed in Panama or the Cayman Islands. I know for the same reason we have Joe's DD214 or Anthony's loss of money on his house being sold.

Or do you still think that Joe served for four years in the Rangers?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Not reading the whole thread but didn’t / don’t a lot of wealthy people load up on debt because there’s a tax strategy they take advantage of? Also you can borrow against your assets like real estate or a portfolio of stocks/bonds, etc for any short term cash needs so you don’t have to liquidate anything.

Theres ways around having a lot of illiquid assets so maybe that’s what he’s doing.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
His properties and businesses have been owned under his name or his brother or sister. Most of this is public record. He wasn't hiding F.H. Riley's behind a dozen shell corporations that were managed in Panama or the Cayman Islands. I know for the same reason we have Joe's DD214 or Anthony's loss of money on his house being sold.

Or do you still think that Joe served for four years in the Rangers?

FH Riley’s closed, they have Riley’s East or something which is much more modest. Restaurants don’t make much money.

What other businesses are you referring to? You said he makes a fortune from his portfolio and rentals, such as what?

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him bitch about his mortgage payments and didn’t he used to talk about how it’s wiser to invest the money rather than pay off his mortgage? How do you know it’s paid off?

FH Riley’s closed, they have Riley’s East or something which is much more modest. Restaurants don’t make much money.

What other businesses are you referring to? You said he makes a fortune from his portfolio and rentals, such as what?

I’m pretty sure I’ve heard him bitch about his mortgage payments and didn’t he used to talk about how it’s wiser to invest the money rather than pay off his mortgage? How do you know it’s paid off?
He recently mentioned on his podcast that he was tight for money and was looking for another run in the radio business.

LingerLonger

He’s not had a job in 7 years or whatever it’s been. I don’t doubt he’s got a lot of money still but people are peddling straight up bullshit in this thread.
He made $5million a year for over a decade. Opie would have to be retarded to have no money. Anthony is the one who gambled $10K a hand at blackjack and bankrolled his brother's failed music career. And lost money on his house and Compound Media. Opie is retired as a millionaire. He doesn't need to work forever.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
He's undeserved. He think's his talent paid for that house. In reality, Anthony and Jim paid for that house along with guys like Bill Burr, Bob Kelly, Rich Vos, Patrice Oneal and all the other regular comics who carried him on their backs.
There it is, the petty jealousy we all know Dovid holds inside still

Last edited: