Da Destroyah Takes the High Road and Apologizes to Groomia

Ashcroft

Pronouns: (Hee/Tee)
Yeah, meth head...leave

1000000662.gif

I respect Opie for being a bigger man but he’s a fool if he thinks this would make Anthony respect or stop shitting on him. Anthony would never HUMBLE HIMSELF and do the same for Opie. He just uses (to use a WOMANLY word) DARVO techniques.

View attachment 193734

DARVO sounds like this:

“What are you talking about? I didn’t do that, and even if I did, you know I rarely do that type of thing, and honestly, it’s harmless. [DENY, MINIMIZE] Why are you getting so worked up about this? [ATTACK] You’re always on my case about something.” [REVERSE VICTIM OFFENDER]
not sure why you're TYPING like Joe CUMIA but why you reading that anyway?

You might as well be reading something called 'How to do mental lady kung fu'

He was awful then, he's awful now. Did something change?
Yeah, everyone involved moved on with their lives. Even here, with the most autistic retards for the show, the overwhelming sentiment is “during the show Anthony was my favorite and I hated Opie, now I hate Ant and don’t have any feelings about Opie anymore.” Everyone directly involved with the show has moved on in one way or another…except you. Your overwhelming bitterness makes it sound like you just got tossed out of the building yesterday rather than 15 years ago. And the fact that you’re constantly telling anyone who will listen how NOT bitter you are and how you never cared about that job tells us all how much you haven’t grown up or moved on at all.

Edit: say “overwhelming” again, stupid.