Did pat troll us?

So either: Pat got the chairs returned.

or: He had to move them for some reason (maybe he did the lacquering or got someone to take them in?) and then used the photo of that for his "my chairs are stolen" posts. No police report was actually filed, etc. He had an ending that was ruined by the Kiwi posting.

I don't think it was a trolling thing, I think he had a dumb idea and then probably thought he could get IPs from Craigslist or some nonsense because he doesn't understand how any of that works.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
So either: Pat got the chairs returned.

or: He had to move them for some reason (maybe he did the lacquering or got someone to take them in?) and then used the photo of that for his "my chairs are stolen" posts. No police report was actually filed, etc. He had an ending that was ruined by the Kiwi posting.

I don't think it was a trolling thing, I think he had a dumb idea and then probably thought he could get IPs from Craigslist or some nonsense because he doesn't understand how any of that works.
I kind of hope he got IPs and finds out some middle aged house wife called him a nigger over and over again.

This is obviously a joke.

This is the only argument against false flag. He's too dumb to pull this off

I think we did get had..... if it wasn't for all the people calling bullshit from the get-go.

For anyone thinking the chairs were really returned, consider the following.

Because of @Sink Inspector's timestamp discovery, the alleged chair-napping took place within just a few minutes after the ad was posted, therefore:
a) The whole thing was a hoax, the chairs never left the property and the lesbians in the picture were probably Drinki's friends from her volunteer position at "The Moth".
b) His neighbors hate him and waited until they saw him leave to mess with his chairs. This would also mean that his chairs would be gone for good.
c) Some MKE theives had been keeping an eye on his place and robbed him of his furniture and made the CL post as an alibi as soon as he left. This is unlikely because who TF wants those garbage chairs. And again, they would not be returned.

The chances of a redditor posting the CL ad and 1) someone grabbing the chairs so soon and 2) this happening the one day Pat is out of the house and 3) he gets no notification, not even from his cameras detecting a human and 4) he waits to xeet about getting chairs back are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slim it's impossible. A criminal kiwifarmer would have to have IRL surveillance set up and even then, when the hell has an ad on Craigslist been answered so soon? As real as his rage seems this guy is so crazed he swatTed himself and still blames us.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
It's just the next variation of his niggeroni bit, or the nazis set up fake dating to profile to trick a schwoogie into raping Nikki bit, or Repo Dan sending a tow truck to steal Susan. Like a dog learning to juggle, still ways to go before his booze-soaked mind produces anything coherent.
And then the cops showed up with guns on their hands asking "where are the chair dykes, Patrick"! Be very afraid, America.

This is the only argument against false flag. He's too dumb to pull this off
was he dumb enough to kill Bernell Trammell?