Dope shit I just bought thread

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I got 2:

First off, got a new pair of J's a few weeks back:

View attachment 4916

Jordan 1 Spades. Fucking things are dope af if you're into J's. Got the playing card pattern on the colorway, gold spades on the tongues as well as other gold embroidering. Dope.

Also, something I don't share here - I play bass. I also collect them. I've got about 30. I just pinched this new hotness:

View attachment 4915

A reissue of the 90s Ibanez Road Bass, complete with the shark tooth inlays and bound neck/headstock. For the reissue, they're doing them in matte finishes, including this sexy fuck in Soda Blue

The takeaway? I'm a consoomer faggot.

They released a type of Jordans called “Spades”? C’mon man.

Monk

PqI2zPH.jpg

Fucking love that putter. Ping Anser 2i with palm-lock grip. Got back into golfing this summer after not playing since I was a kid and I'm addicted. My full set is some random off-brand set I got on Amazon because they were a decent price and +1" length. Think I might try to sell them over the winter and get a used set of Ping or Wilson Staff clubs.

G

Shits a fawkin beast. Xiaomi phones are the best bang for your buck by far. As a former iPhone user they have the same simple intuitive ui, but way better battery life and power. Camera also kicks ass even though I don't give a shit about it. It's also Android so I can play Gameboy and DS games and whatever else I want unlike iPhones which you have to jailbreak. Also came with a screen protector already perfectly attached to the screen with no bubbles.
Mi-10T-silver.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Shits a fawkin beast. Xiaomi phones are the best bang for your buck by far. As a former iPhone user they have the same simple intuitive ui, but way better battery life and power. Camera also kicks ass even though I don't give a shit about it. It's also Android so I can play Gameboy and DS games and whatever else I want unlike iPhones which you have to jailbreak. Also came with a screen protector already perfectly attached to the screen with no bubbles. View attachment 5061
Damn they're cheap as fuck, I'm gonna get one.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Just make sure you don't get one of the old Redmis because some are going obsolete
Just from a glance, the two cheapest retail brand new at $150 and $220.

I'm the kind of guy who hates covers and I don't mind it looking shabby, so I'd rather have something that I don't mind breaking.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Shits a fawkin beast. Xiaomi phones are the best bang for your buck by far. As a former iPhone user they have the same simple intuitive ui, but way better battery life and power. Camera also kicks ass even though I don't give a shit about it. It's also Android so I can play Gameboy and DS games and whatever else I want unlike iPhones which you have to jailbreak. Also came with a screen protector already perfectly attached to the screen with no bubbles. View attachment 5061
Ngl it looks great for that price just don't take dick pic with it cause Chinaman and CIA will be looking at it