Erock hate thread

Erock would usually take a beating unlike Sam. Sam is/was always a pussy faggot who wouldn't do anything.
To be fair, he really had no choice but to. He wasn't smart enough to dig up a comeback and knew anything he said would likely backfire and result in prolonged bullying ("Come back here and shut up!"). In theory he coulda pulled a Stangle and ragequit, but he had a hefty paycheck for not a lot of work. His famous ability to "take a beating" was really all he was good for, and it was either that or leave.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
To be fair, he really had no choice but to. He wasn't smart enough to dig up a comeback and knew anything he said would likely backfire and result in prolonged bullying ("Come back here and shut up!"). In theory he coulda pulled a Stangle and ragequit, but he had a hefty paycheck for not a lot of work. His famous ability to "take a beating" was really all he was good for, and it was either that or leave.
It should never be forgotten that Erocks reward for rolling with the punched was a cushy corporate job with Sirius doing programming. And he got fired in under 2 years because, presumably, he was still just as lazy and fat as he was when he was an intern.

It should never be forgotten that Erocks reward for rolling with the punched was a cushy corporate job with Sirius doing programming. And he got fired in under 2 years because, presumably, he was still just as lazy and fat as he was when he was an intern.
The man spent the majority of his tenure at the company "networking" with the vast majority of whatever remained of the radio industry. When he was looking for new work, inexplicably, nobody, anywhere, had a single use for him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
0r4irhcexnq01.png

I always liked Erock on da show. I don’t care that he didn’t have a good work ethic. The fact is that he took his many beatings much better than some of his other coworkers (who got far fewer because of their relationships with certain hosts) and he was involved in a lot of great on-air bits. I’m very disappointed he ended up working at CP but I suppose from his point of view it’s better than working retail or something.
Exactly. Erock beatings are more memorable than most of the other staff and interns, I lump Erik into the less hateable guys on the show. I’ve never despised him the way I do Sam or Troy.

Erock's father was connected to the radio industry. That was actually how he met Opie. It was not some 'chance meeting of a fan'. It was Eric's father networking for him to get his entry into his favorite show which was O&A.
is that true? how about the deets.
The story always seemed to be that Erock met Opie 'by chance', & that seemed sus... but I assumed Erock was being a stlaker & forced the 'chance' meeting

Erock was one of those guys who was frustratingly lucky, born into a rich family, acquired his dream job, met a bunch of people including celebrities who could help his career, literally won the lottery, got an appearance in the biggest game franchise of all time, got a cushy gig after O&A due to longevity and all this for a no talent fatso that was fun to goof on.
Danny is very bitter that erock won the 100K newspaper puzzle. So bitter that he and the others left eric at the concert with no ride home. What a bunch of children.

If it was a show newspaper like they claimed then they have every right to be bitter, if it was Erocks paper though then they're shit outta luck and have no right to be bitter.

@BenDovid, comment?
Ironically erock was the only one not lazy enough to do the puzzle and send it in, as it would have been discarded into the trash.

Kinderman

Eight six six, Ron zero Rez
He was never an intern fuh duh show. Opie hired him leading up to XM, unless I’m mistaken. That’s probably part of the reason he was a lazy fuck.

Danny is very bitter that erock won the 100K newspaper puzzle. So bitter that he and the others left eric at the concert with no ride home. What a bunch of children.

Hi.

I wasn't at that concert. Ben & Opie ditched Erik.

If it was a show newspaper like they claimed then they have every right to be bitter, if it was Erocks paper though then they're shit outta luck and have no right to be bitter.

@BenDovid, comment?

Every day all of the local papers are delivered to the show. Not to Erik. To The Opie & Anthony Show. Erik wasn't buying the newspaper in the morning to prep with, he was late 95% of the time. When is he reading a paper.