FAGGOT

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
The thing I always think about these reaction/review channels - who the fuck has the desire or tolerance to watch endless amounts of media like this? I'll maybe get excited for a few movies and games each year but to just pour the nonstop stream of slop that gets put out into your brain every single day AND have to react to it and pretend you love it (notice none of these fags ever dislike the stuff they're talking about) just seems like a shit thing to have to do, even if you're doing well financially from it.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
The thing I always think about these reaction/review channels - who the fuck has the desire or tolerance to watch endless amounts of media like this? I'll maybe get excited for a few movies and games each year but to just pour the nonstop stream of slop that gets put out into your brain every single day AND have to react to it and pretend you love it (notice none of these fags ever dislike the stuff they're talking about) just seems like a shit thing to have to do, even if you're doing well financially from it.
I mean, that's why channels like RLM and Critical Drinker ballooned so quickly: they give their actual opinion on what they've seen, which in most cases is open mockery because the majority of media output is dogshit. That seems to be a far more tolerable way to do it, both for the YouTubers and the viewers, than all the forced, painful shilling.