Farmer Leslie vs Patrick the Pig, May 2024

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Another impartial but sympathetically-inclined observer caught in the middle asks for evidence from both sides. Unsurprisingly, once again, the actual police report is deemed to weigh heavier than Pat's baseless claims and tabloid articles based on the same.

Pig's response? Insult and antagonize the impartial observer again. This is exactly how Leslie got involved with this. WHY US?
He hates when his truth is exposed and discredits his accusations. Him denying actual documents that hold up in court just lets the randos know that Pat might be the actual problem. He loses all credibility since he cant own up to them.

Slackjawed Cow

In his dreams. Pat didn’t get invited to parties while he was taking two courses/semester at community college.
1714967237244.png

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
"Someone we have caught on camera multiple times now."

That's an absolute lie. He would have posted multiple videos. He would have done it long ago. And he wouldn't have stopped harping on the fact that actual humans were coming to his actual (half) house.
It's hilarious that he expects anyone to believe him. Once again his need to correct the record is his downfall.

Slackjawed Cow

I forgot about this. He always has to play it all ways... "I've done the farm life but knew, even at a young age, that I was far too cosmopolitan for it (but I did it - I've got field-cred!!)... so I moved to - Florida. And became a deadbeat dad. And moved to - welp, back to a hovel in Wisconsin."
In his hick town, pat is like a globetrotting adventurer because he went to a few tourist traps over the years and got published,was on TV,had a viral tweet. He wants people to think he is Bilbo that returned from a fantastic journey. In reality he has been 60 miles from his hometown getting absolutely worked by the internet for going on 6 years while avoiding taking care of his daughter. At least he has photos he can look back on use to pretend he was/is successful to those that will listen.

Hoolies

For me? It's Colin Quinn!
What an insane asshole. I guess he really did vandalize his own property. Sanding off permanent marker? Use wd40, retard.
I guess whoever the vandal is won't mind going back and taking a photo of this scarred siding.
Drunk tard trying to frame a website administrator grabs the wrong sharpie at 1am, then revisits the incident three years later using terms like "wet sanding, buff & polish", all without one lil' moment of clarity.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Either:
Pig is lying (shocker!)
Pig is so fucking stupid he doesn't know how to remove some ink from a petrol tank. or to lightly sand/fill in the marks of a ballpoint pen from wood. Of course its both.

He also neglects to highlight the fact that TWO DIFFERENT pens were used.
While the suspect used two flashlights?
While using his very wide (samsung fold) phone.

In three years he has never mentioned the sanding/buffing bullshit.
Next year he'll retcon in some other detail.