Got pulled over earlier.

$163 ticket for not completely stopping at a yield sign.

I haven't been pull over in 10 years.

I'm not happy about it as I feel that's a little steep for a yield sign with no vehicles or pedestrians anywhere.

I hope the officer hits his elbow against a sharp corner later on.

Should I start a GoFundMe the $163?
You don’t want points deducted. They fuck you hard with that in NYC, don’t know about Boston. Just show up to court. The cop probably won’t show and it’ll get thrown out.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
just last month got a $170 for rolling through a stop, it's fucking 9am on a work day in some suburbs you FAGGOT what are you doing hiding trying to give the working man a ticket

Thought about mailing in shit smeared paper (not addressed as me) for hours, knowing it'd never reach the faggot who deserves it.

Also wait til you get something in the mail, warning that if you do it again points will be deducted from your license, those fucking taunting homos

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I want to fight it but at the same time don't because I'll likely lose somehow and waste my time. I'm just amazed it being $160.

What's weird is it was a 4 way stop and he wrote yield sign. I know I didn't make a full 3 seconds stop, but I definitely used enough caution as there as no cars in the intersection.

There is no yield sign anywhere in the area.
My license was expired for 3 days and the max they hit me with was 15 days in jail. Plead not guilty through the mail and they’ll at least cut it in half.
Edit: I once went to traffic court and told the prosecutor lady, “I don’t know, I did do it” and she said to plead not guilty anyways. Shit is a joke.

Last edited: