Growing up: did you ever cut yourself or do harm to your self when you died on a video game?

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
Voldo was almost like choosing Oddjob in Goldeneye, just being a cocksucker on purpose, a no-fun allowed type of session for everyone else. Basically baiting someone to do something about it.
This is a fair strategy when you're at a friend's house and you can only play with the shitty controller.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
Voldo was almost like choosing Oddjob in Goldeneye, just being a cocksucker on purpose, a no-fun allowed type of session for everyone else. Basically baiting someone to do something about it.

You probably traumatized those fucking babies, Abe. Thats amazing. Just a quick shot to the solar plexus, just because. Carrying one friends-groups type of deranged shenanigans into anothers, a worlds colliding moment.
That nigga Eddie in Tekken was the worst

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
I have a megadrive controller that still works to this day. most modern controllers buttons either stick or the fucking analogue drifts
I have been annoyed to shit by how terrible xbox one controllers are so I did some reading and found that there's these "Gamesir G7" controllers that eliminate that shit. They have some "hall effects" technology and they actually do feel like quality so far. The only downside is they're corded but I don't give a shit as long as I don't have to buy a new one every few months. They're cheap too.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Fawkin loved soul Calibur. I was always Cervantes and would absolutely destroy. On another note I’d be form champion in street fighter.
Cervantes rules. Always liked him just based off his animations. Cammy is my streetfighter bitch. Hot little slut.
922f7c28-4bd0-49b6-9d4c-97ff9a749578.jpg
Would you john for that?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
I have been annoyed to shit by how terrible xbox one controllers are so I did some reading and found that there's these "Gamesir G7" controllers that eliminate that shit. They have some "hall effects" technology and they actually do feel like quality so far. The only downside is they're corded but I don't give a shit as long as I don't have to buy a new one every few months. They're cheap too.
Nice, I bought an 8bitdo pro bluetooth controller or whatever the fuck it's called and it works a charm, I use it wired (this is for pc though, so fuck knows if it works on other consoles)
this nigga
I hate this thr- WE GET IT

Kinderman

Eight six six, Ron zero Rez
In high school, a few of us would get together on Friday night to smoke weed and play video games. For a while we were hooked on Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe on PS3.

My friend Jacob got so good as Superman that he could just beat everyone easily. Most of us just called him a fag, but one night this kid Quintin sperged out and threw a controller at his head. He missed and we all laughed at him.