Has This Airbnb Been Posted?

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
You'd be surprised how many people will book hotels/airbnbs without scoping out the area and just book on convince and price. I've had friends do this shit
I stayed in a shitty motel once in AC that was nicer than this.
No bullshit, I paid more than $99 for a motel where the grout in the bathroom tiles were disintegrating and there were cockroaches in a couple of drawers. I only did this to attend a funeral and I had maybe 36 hours to book accommodation and the flights etc.

Honestly, I'd rather be in that motel room than Rick's dump. I believe the negro lady about the cat hairs in the sheets.

MonsterSteve

Age.
So for those who don’t know the $99 is the “flat fee” and the price raises based on demand. Here’s what staying 5 nights at the hovel would cost you:

View attachment 188281

Jeesssus christ. Thats about $176 a night for 5 nights and this price obviously raises per guest.

So then the question is how much is Rick collecting? AirBNB taxes 3% of the subtotal to the owner, so a $1,185 reservation would net Rick about $1,100 flat in profit…

but wait!

You then need to take $1,100 and subtract taxes. And rent. And utilities. And cleaning the place. And stocking it with amenities and basic living supplies like toilet paper, trash bags, etc. THEN he needs to pay CAPITAL GAINS TAXES on this. So subtract however high a % that is.

He’s making no money.
I think you mean how much is Niki making. She owns the house.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Fucking ribs. Come have a beer with us on our carcinogen-treated pallet chairs! Definitely looking for swingers imo, they got a Pride magnet on the fridge too and other hints
5950ff180904e2832b834a605d22f05f.png
The pride flag is for Nikki the box eater

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Isn’t it strange that Patrick opened up an AirBNB a year ago, and hundreds of people have stayed at it over the year, and hundreds of people have rated it 3-5 stars, and not ONE of them mentions the police coming to the fucking house.
This is yet another smoking gun for the "he's SWATTing himself" angle. Remember, too, that both 2611 and 2613 have had calls.

The oddth don't favour it, Puth.