Here we go again: "SHOTS FIRED" in the hovel

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
We know Patrick doesn't understand how the law works.

If this is him doing it, this is how I speculate that he's thinking about it.

• Holy shit I owe Quasi a bunch of money
  • It's getting larger by the month. I'll never be able to repay it.
  • I'll set up my own SWATting and blame Owen.
  • This will trigger the FBI go to after Owen and Quasi.
  • They will be convicted of felony texting and I won't have to pay any money.
  • In fact, they'll have to pay me for emotional trauma.
This is why he's a famous author and you're not.

BudDickman

Wait what...
This happened last night and he didn't oink about it yet?

LOL he was so mad the first one backfired that he swatted himself again just to see if the officers lisTed to his instrucTions. Boy is he fat.
It was the same pattern with the first one. That time it took him over two days and the unearthing of audio of him screaming hysterically before he addressed it.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Fawwwwkin hell whoever is doing it isn't even current on pat, they should have known he was at yet another convention
You don't think Pat knew... I mean, his atalker knew, that Pat was away from home?

That's one to his address when Nikki's out of town and he's sleeping over at the neighbours, and one where he's out of town (and I'm guessing Nikki is too).

G

0d77bf96-de7b-49f6-a1a3-8b61b9f66adb-42279.png
Swatter seen biking away from the payphone.

G

You don't think Pat knew... I mean, his atalker knew, that Pat was away from home?

Exactly. It’s established that paT is mentally ill

If it was some incel kiwifarms guy calling it, why the fuck would he do it when pat isn’t at the hovel?
Makes zero sense

It has to be pat, this time when he’s away so he wouldn’t be put in cuffs

Then he complains to MKPD (WE LOVE YOU GUYS IF YOURE READING THIS, BACK THE BLUE! 🇺🇸) that he’s being swatted by cyberstalkers to try and force their hand to investigate the redditors informing rick over text that he’s fat

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
  • I'll set up my own SWATting and blame Owen.
  • This will trigger the FBI go to after Owen and Quasi.
I think that's it. He imagines that if he explains what's going on, everyone will be on his side - that's why he got super pissy when the judge didn't sentence BDA to a penal colony ("I thought I'd be heard!").

This could be his way of finally getting the FBI to listen.