How many times have you been the man depicted in this image.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
1715763597598678.jpg

Twice for me (so far. Not good)

G

The worst is when the ass crack has like that pink line running up, and you turn him her around for doggy and there is a horrible b.o. /musky/faint scent of shit smell that every fat bitch has.
And then you turn her over thinking it’ll be better in mish but it’s like fucking a bucket of water.
So you start jackhammering to try and cum but to no avail, you're soaked in sweat, you tell her to blow you, but by that point it feels like your dick is covered in numbing agent, so you say some shit about waking up early and as you’re putting your clothes on , she is laying down in that half-covered up with a blanket pose with a stupid face like she’s ingrid berman in casablanca, longing for more.
….They aren’t people.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
The worst is when the ass crack has like that pink line running up, and you turn him her around for doggy and there is a horrible b.o. /musky/faint scent of shit smell that every fat bitch has.
And then you turn her over thinking it’ll be better in mish but it’s like fucking a bucket of water.
So you start jackhammering to try and cum but to no avail, you're soaked in sweat, you tell her to blow you, but by that point it feels like your dick is covered in numbing agent, so you say some shit about waking up early and as you’re putting your clothes on , she is laying down in that half-covered up with a blanket pose with a stupid face like she’s ingrid berman in casablanca, longing for more.
….They aren’t people.
Right into the fuckin' woodchipper when I see that red line. Absolutely disgusting. Fuck sakes, you just reminded me those exist, as well as the faint musk smell of a fat broads crevices. When fat chicks lay in the post-coitus position under a blanket, they just look like a spoiled whale carcass. I had a picture of my old fat ex like that, I used to look at it for a high one when I was feeling shitty.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
Right into the fuckin' woodchipper when I see that red line. Absolutely disgusting. Fuck sakes, you just reminded me those exist, as well as the faint musk smell of a fat broads crevices. When fat chicks lay in the post-coitus position under a blanket, they just look like a spoiled whale carcass. I had a picture of my old fat ex like that, I used to look at it for a high one when I was feeling shitty.
😂

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I could never stoop that low; it would irreparably demolish my self-respect. I'm actually quite proud over the quality of women I've slept with over the years, so shagging a fatty would only put one giant, rotund shadow over that pride
Honestly everyone needs to fuck a fatty just to say they did it.

Same with fucking a tranny but people arent ready to have that conversation…

G

I will fully admit that I would fuck sue lightning, a fake woman, before ever sleeping with a real woman who's fat. not sure what that says about me
Doesnt know anything about sports + now proudly admits to choosing a tranny over a fat woman. This place is just full of gay mafiasters and pedos who cheapen the label pedo to obfuscate/water down their thought crimes. You're all a bunch of Cumias

Voscabulary

m-m-m-m-m-m-mud
Doesnt know anything about sports + now proudly admits to choosing a tranny over a fat woman. This place is just full of gay mafiasters and pedos who cheapen the label pedo to obfuscate/water down their thought crimes. You're all a bunch of Cumias
you're the forums resident laughing stock, yet you're having a go at me for not being arsed to keep up with sports? go shit up another thread, you third world dreg. how about sharing some more embarrassing omegle screenshots you've saved for the past 10 years?

G

you're the forums resident laughing stock, yet you're having a go at me for not being arsed to keep up with sports? go shit up another thread, you third world dreg. how about sharing some more embarrassing omegle screenshots you've saved for the past 10 years?
"Laughing stock" I literally KNOW that the pinnacle of you is someone who failed to obtain @BenDovid's internship position. You are MY laughing stocks, and the few people I respect/like know who they are.

Voscabulary

m-m-m-m-m-m-mud
"Laughing stock" I literally KNOW that the pinnacle of you is someone who failed to obtain @BenDovid's internship position. You are MY laughing stocks, and the few people I respect/like know who they are.
a man who spams photos of nikocado avocado's spread arsehole and literal shit eaters lives rent free in your head, meanwhile no one here is bothered by the shitskin in a goku wig