I just had to work a 15 hour day because my boss ended up hiring a sexual pervert by mistake. Story inside!!!!

Trigger warning: could bring back memories of sexual trauma!

So I get to work today and saw my workload was HUGE for a Wednesday. And I asked my one boss “ yo, what’s up with this bull shit , J?”

Well J tells me that George was let go, but not to ask about it with the main boss. Really touchy subject.

I call him George because he looked like a In shape, buff looking version of George from Seinfeld.

So at work, I took a 15 minute break and I was thinking I saw George on Saturday. There are cameras in the work vehicles and I know he went out for work…

So I know the password to watch the videos on my phone. Being a touchy subject I had to see what he did.

This fucker!!!

He went to the customs house to do a quick inspection and interview. He goes in the 1st time and does his job. I can hear him say off camera just let my get my tools.

This fucker gets in, takes off his clothes and puts on a bra and a tight miniskirt. I see him rubbing himself a little. He goes back to the house and I hear the man of the house yell “ the fuck is this”!! George try’s to explain that he is a dick sucking slave and he needs to fill full his thirst.

The owner is screaming! Telling him to get the fuck out of here, but George said, I shit you not “ who does a girl have to blow to get a beer around here”?

The owner said he is calling the cops and George walks back to the work vehicle. The owner is screaming and before George gets in he farts really loud and yells “ that’s the sound of a billion babies yelling back at you”

I need a new job!!!

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
anchorman-anchor-man.gif

Nigger Jim why didn't you record this with your phone?

Because I would get fired. I’m not allowed to post work videos . I’m also not supposed to have to the security app password but I was given it for a special case a year ago. They still havnt updated it.

And yes; all I said is true.

For the people who have never been to Washington; well, it’s like this everyday here.

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
Because I would get fired. I’m not allowed to post work videos . I’m also not supposed to have to the security app password but I was given it for a special case a year ago. They still havnt updated it.

And yes; all I said is true.

For the people who have never been to Washington; well, it’s like this everyday here.
Fair enough, I would have risked it though, sounds hilarious.