I'm bad at math. Quasi actually profited from Pat suing him?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It’s terrible to think of a lawsuit like an investment where it has “profit”. It just all works on the foreknowledge that Pat paid in full and was also dumb enough to let interest in it build up. It Pat decided to pay the first day or year he got hit with the judgement there would be no profit and it’s basically a net negative. No one would spend 5 figures to make a 4 figure profit.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Quasi was comforted by the knowledge that by the many arms of Vishnu, Pat will come back to the next life as pond scum for his insolence. Whereas Quasi's eternal elephant like patience will assure him a reward in the next life -- to be reincarnated as a bus driver on India's finest rape bus.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
No one would spend 5 figures to make a 4 figure profit.

Dont be so sure

1714930294865.png

This needs to be rubbed in Pat's snout more. He ended up literally giving money to his abuser. Too funny. What a fat retard.
What really gets me is how much of the final figure was money spent trying to get the initial judgement money. He spent more paying the people who finally made him pay up than he did in interest. Despite all of his various brags at greatness, he really downplays how fucking amazing he is at failure. Legendary.

"No, stlaker, child, I don't owe you thirTy thousand* dollars. I owe you eighTy-three. I'm sorry you're so stupid."

(* = Or whatever. I don't know. I miss having the numbers on pay quasi.lol.)

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Imagine spending hours upon hours of your free time, over the course of several years, concocting legal strategies and contingencies but your opponent is not only the stupidest person possible, he also hires the most ridiculously hopeless lawyers. Yet you cannot take it easy and assume he will fuckup every single court appearance, which he does. I'm sure that's worth the price of a set of new tires for the car.