Is Bill Maher taking the redpill?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I think the world is flat and once made a post crying about my ex gf
zelda.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
I'm a fucking wigger in the company of racists and @CuntFucker still manages to be the most disliked person here
mate you are trying to fit in on a board dedicated to "nigger hate" and other friendless incel topics, reconsider your life choices, every time I come here it's to fuck with you losers and every single time it works

enjoy your covid passports faggots

MonsterSteve

Age.
Honestly I hate his political hot takes but I've liked him ever since he did Politically Incorrect. I mean that sort of set the stage for shit like Tough Crowd as well. Then I took some ditzy 17 year old with a smoking body to the movies to see Religulous and she thought I was some weirdo religious guy. It's okay though as I finger banged her after that.

TLDR: He's okay in my book since he trashes Muslims.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Honestly I hate his political hot takes but I've liked him ever since he did Politically Incorrect. I mean that sort of set the stage for shit like Tough Crowd as well. Then I took some ditzy 17 year old with a smoking body to the movies to see Religulous and she thought I was some weirdo religious guy. It's okay though as I finger banged her after that.

TLDR: He's okay in my book since he trashes Muslims.
Please could you keep this on-topic? Ty

0pi3lgxqg8cz.jpg