Ive started watching this great new show.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Watched every episode on youtube like 15 years ago and it’s a great show all the way through. Before HBO went full homo. Gervais says it was the inspiration for The Office. It was an acclaimed show when it was on but it’s become very underrated today (just as the UK Office is now) probably because it’s not about a bunch of 20-something faggots. I would put it on par with Seinfeld easily.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
Watched every episode on youtube like 15 years ago and it’s a great show all the way through. Before HBO went full homo. Gervais says it was the inspiration for The Office. It was an acclaimed show when it was on but it’s become very underrated today (just as the UK Office is now) probably because it’s not about a bunch of 20-something faggots. I would put it on par with Seinfeld easily.
oh it's better than Seinfeld by miles. box set is only like 15 bucks. If you want the special features on the more expensive box set, get the "not just the best of" for like 4 bucks on ebay and its the same bonus stuff, which him hanging with Tom Petty is amazing.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
HBO did a documentary on Shandling a couple of years ago and Shandling was really fucking funny. I don't think he ever had a special or released an album.

He was apparently best friends with Tom Petty.

There's specials on youtube, one from Vegas and I think one more. Petty was his neighbor and did spots in both of his shows.