Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley Live Viewing Thread

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Jake will “win”.

UFC fighters get paid peanuts unless they make a buffoon out of themselves like McGregor, getting paid a nice sum of cash to take a dive against some youtube kid isn’t beneath them.

Jake will keep getting fluffed and fed bums/fixed fights until he runs his course and stops making his tard wranglers money, then he’ll get put up against an actual opponent and get exposed.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Boxing died years ago but this is just ridiculous. Then again it seems every weekend there’s a UFC fight so it’s all dead if you ask me.
ESPN when they signed UFC for ESPN+ forced to them to basically have a fight every week to make the deal final. So UFC puts out tons of cards, a lot are watered down sure, but they are constant fights and every week they have a few good fights with every month having high level championship fights.

Boxing has one or two good fights.....a year. And WWE and wrestling might have events as often but most are without crowds and all of the fights are fake. It has a taken few decades but MMA is far beyond wrestling and boxing now. I used to host 50+ person boxing nights in my neighborhood often and built out my basement with a bar and boxing gym. Now it is literally only used for UFC events and the Indy 500 or Super Bowl.