Jelly Roll Fan Thread

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
View attachment 196760You wouldn't say that to our faces.
"But if you say facts about Israel I get really emotional!"

GJthPnOXUAALGoP.jpg

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I'm sick of all this white trash bullshit. They think shit like "respect" is some fucking mind-blowing new concept. Nice learning basic life lessons decades later than anyone else because of your drug-addled narcissism, stupid. Kill yourself.
Hood quotes are even worse. Just one of many reasons to delete social media. And it's usually mudsharks or wiggers posting them.
EbinHLHWAAEyt68.jpg

EboKH5CXgAQ9in2.jpg

images (4).jpeg

images (8).jpeg

images (6).jpeg

images (7).jpeg

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Now this is the shit Jenna bows to.
What, a glory hole? Because that shit's gay too. Nice complaining about talk-rap and then posting someone still talk-rapping bit doing it better, stupid.

Nigga arguing about different shades of the same color when the whole palette stinks.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Hood quotes are even worse. Just one of many reasons to delete social media. And it's usually mudsharks or wiggers posting them.
View attachment 196966
View attachment 196967
View attachment 196968
View attachment 196969
View attachment 196970
View attachment 196971
I have two cousins who post the white trash and the nigger memes simultaneously. It bothers the fuck out of me. Mainly because it's all tough guy shit and they're both pussies who have only ever got beat up. They actually are white trash so that tracks but all the "yo imma finna jus be chillin and fuggin" shit is ridiculous. I've actually commented like "I'm going to smack you if I hear you talking like that." And that should sink in because I'm actually what they pretend to be: a white honorary nigger. I'm a crazy, aggressive hick, I fuck black women and black people in general LOVE me because I'm "real" lol. If I was changing the way I walk and talk I'm pretty sure they'd instantly dislike me.

The white trash memes are all about "if you hurt my child I'm not afraid to spend the rest of my life in prison" type shit because the younger one just had a kid that he's absolutely going to bail on. And it's like "No, you'd probably get raped if the guy you were trying to kill for hypothetically harming your kid didn't just kill you first." Nice to always be imagining a scenario where your baby is hurt so you can act how you think men act though, pussy.

Last edited:

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I have two cousins who post the white trash and the nigger memes simultaneously. It bothers the fuck out of me. Mainly because it's all tough guy shit and they're both pussies who have only ever got beat up. They actually are white trash so that tracks but all the "yo imma finna jus be chillin and fuggin" shit is ridiculous. I've actually commented like "I'm going to smack you if I hear you talking like that." And that should sink in because I'm actually what they pretend to be: a white honorary nigger. I'm a crazy, aggressive hick, I fuck black women and black people in general LOVE me because I'm "real" lol. If I was changing the way I walk and talk I'm pretty sure they'd instantly dislike me.

The white trash memes are all about "if you hurt my child I'm not afraid to spend the rest of my life in prison" type shit because the younger one just had a kid that he's absolutely going to bail on. And it's like "No, you'd probably get raped if the guy you were trying to kill for hypothetically harming your kid didn't just kill you first." Nice to always be imagining a scenario where your baby is hurt so you can act how you think men act though, pussy.
Well put, Abe. These people, including the whites, need to be sent back to Africa. On a similar note, I love the time Tom Hanks niggered it up for Michael Clark Duncan's funeral.

bumbum8

It died on the vine

I also have a cousin who posts dumbass shit like this, only she's older and a complete fuckup. Abandoned her kid as soon as her parents died and refuse to raise them. Super into pills and booze, but always posting hood ass "poor me, I'm gone be alright" quotes as well as Jesus memes, of course.

All the cookie monster, bedazzled Tweety bird shirt wearing trailer mongrels do that shit out here. It's fucking pathetic.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Well put, Abe. These people, including the whites, need to be sent back to Africa. On a similar note, I love the time Tom Hanks niggered it up for Michael Clark Duncan's funeral.

Anthony would lose his fucking mind if he saw this video. “ONE OF THE GREATEST ACTORS OF OUR GENERATION TRYING TO BE FUCKING BLACK TO APPEAL TO THOSE PEOPLE!!! UGH!!!!! TALK LIKE YOUR FUCKING SELF INSTEAD OF TRYING TO MAKE THE HOMEBOYS LAUGH YOU FUCKING WIGGER!!”

In reality he’s an extremely famous actor basically debasing himself as a kooky honky to get some mourning blacks to laugh. Who cares Nana.