John Doe 37 Invaded My Public Figure Privacy by Posting My Birth Date!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
I've already proven with archived evidence how he's full of shit on his claims that I posted his address (someone else posted it on KF and edited it into my post). Additionally, I've shown how the statement that he condones violence against women of differing political opinions is not at all defamatory because it's fucking true.

Complaint-BS.png

However, I did commit the ultimate 1st-degree civil felony of posting his birth day on Kiwifarms to show how ridiculous it is that a (at the time) 40-year-old man behaves as he does.

Where did I find out what it is? The super secret cyberterrorist database?

Profile-BD.png

Special Popular Boy even shoehorns it into his articles. Take this example from one of his deservedly unpaid TheHill pieces:

Shoehorn.png

3ac227c90aaad8bb28f040e8337f19464727a064.jpg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
So he's also claiming that it is directly from you that his phone number became known? Nobody else could google that, the nexus is you and you alone? What a moron.

I also have compiled 68 tweets in a spreadsheet showing that, in his own words, he was getting calls and other "harassment" (including doxing) from the O&A "cyberstalkers" since 2018. My Kiwifarms thread was started in the private, ghost-town work-in-progress subforum on 1-20-2020, and wasn't moved to the real lolcow forum until 5-19-2020.

According to the esteemed Plaintiff, defying the physical laws of our universe, I am retroactively responsible for all of that because uhh...conspiracy...yeah, that's a good word. *points at temple*

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Five minutes online, and maybe another five on his Twitter, and just like that, any judge with logic would be screaming at Tomli Terror for wasting the time of the judicial system and then toss the whole thing.

For fucks sake, Lord Justice Ashley is being way too patient here.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I also have compiled 68 tweets in a spreadsheet showing that, in his own words, he was getting calls and other "harassment" (including doxing) from the O&A "cyberstalkers" since 2018. My Kiwifarms thread was started in the private, ghost-town work-in-progress subforum on 1-20-2020, and wasn't moved to the real lolcow forum until 5-19-2020.

According to the esteemed Plaintiff, defying the physical laws of our universe, I am retroactively responsible for all of that because uhh...conspiracy...yeah, that's a good word. *points at temple*
Thank you for your service.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Someone else edited your post on KiwiFarts? Like an admin or mod changed your post to add extra shit?
Yeah. They added the dox into my first post, except for his birth date.

They did other things like changed some formatting and deleted a really short clip I included from the Comedy Central Norm MacDonald Roast.

I don't know if they change stuff around much or at all if you don't start your thread in the WIP subforum, which isn't required, but encouraged.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
Yeah. They added the dox into my first post, except for his birth date.

They did other things like changed some formatting and deleted a really short clip I included from the Comedy Central Norm MacDonald Roast.

I don't know if they change stuff around much or at all if you don't start your thread in the WIP subforum, which isn't required, but encouraged.

Jesus fucking christ those little tranny control freaks will literally edit words into your mouth if it doesn't abide by their faggot Formatting.

White niggers with autistic need for terrible synopsis. They're so catty and sarcastic but not an ounce of funny.

"Present him properly, child." [furry avatar]

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
Jesus fucking christ those little tranny control freaks will literally edit words into your mouth if it doesn't abide by their faggot Formatting.

White niggers with autistic need for terrible synopsis. They're so catty and sarcastic but not an ounce of funny.

"Present him properly, child." [furry avatar]
The entire forum is about making fun of lolcows, but only with an approved method. So conducive to fun.

Null's a gigantic faggot.