Just a proud father with his daughter who's ready for her prom 😊

satanssockpuppet

β€Ž
β€Ž
Yeah he definitely did, although I don't know if it was this girl. I remember him bragging about it on air and making out that all his former classmates were super jealous of him when in reality I'm sure they were just totally horrified about the 50 year pedophile bringing a literal child to a class reunion. He has the brain of a 12 year old.
He legitimately thought his former high school classmates, most of whom mostly likely don't remember him at all, would seethe with jealousy and envy over his ridiculous seventeen year old, gum-snapping "date". "Oh man, I never thought that pockmarked sleazebag would amount to anything, but he's a famous radio host now, AND he's banging teenagers! He sure showed us!".

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
β€Ž
β€Ž
He legitimately thought his former high school classmates, most of whom mostly likely don't remember him at all, would seethe with jealousy and envy over his ridiculous seventeen year old, gum-snapping "date". "Oh man, I never thought that pockmarked sleazebag would amount to anything, but he's a famous radio host now, AND he's banging teenagers! He sure showed us!".
And then not even 5 years later all his classmates would see him on the news for beating a young girl. Nice macho image, stupid.