Just a proud father with his daughter who's ready for her prom 😊

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Where did he even meet this girl? What was the story behind this?
She was one of the attention-seeking PalTalk girls he groomed. She was only 16 when she was posting suggestive photos of herself in her Catholic school uniform in the PalTalk chats while she was in class. Of course Anthony noticed and ended up cheating on Stetten with her. He claims he waited until her 17th birthday to fuck her, but that's probably a lie. She hinted after they broke up that was a lie and she regretted the relationship realizing after the fact that he's a creepy, drunken ghoul. She was also bitter because he cheated on her with Manbody Missy who also stole some of her belongings which she still had at the McMansion.

Her parents allowed their child to get fucked by old man Anthony because her dad is a scumbag who worked for pedo creep Bill Clinton: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Kennedy_(media_executive)

Cumiace

‎
‎
9188faa9-c94e-4ed9-b188-e59e25e9d760-jpeg.170072

one.jpg

JebJoh

‎
‎
ITT, middle aged men coping, wishing they had ant's life, but can't because they're poor/put a ring on a pig/are poor.
Really sad to see a whole generation beaten down by (((feminist))) propaganda where any girl younger than a 28 year old post wall bar slut with tattoos ala missy muscles is seen as "Cradle rocking".
There is nothing wrong with the picture in the OP, anyone who thinks so is literally seething ... ant spent decades balls deep in tight under 25 puss... and you write witty posts on a BBS forum dedicated to ANTHONY>
FACE.
If you read his ex’s blog you’d find out he spent most of that time in his basement balls deep in Fox News and lite beer

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
‎
She was one of the attention-seeking PalTalk girls he groomed. She was only 16 when she was posting suggestive photos of herself in her Catholic school uniform in the PalTalk chats while she was in class. Of course Anthony noticed and ended up cheating on Stetten with her. He claims he waited until her 17th birthday to fuck her, but that's probably a lie. She hinted after they broke up that was a lie and she regretted the relationship realizing after the fact that he's a creepy, drunken ghoul. She was also bitter because he cheated on her with Manbody Missy who also stole some of her belongings which she still had at the McMansion.

Her parents allowed their child to get fucked by old man Anthony because her dad is a scumbag who worked for pedo creep Bill Clinton: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Kennedy_(media_executive)
Idk what kind of daddy issues; she had, but it reeks of it. (also what 16 year old girl is into O/A and posting photos of them in sexy school girl uniforms. I can imagine she was very regretful of whole thing; imagine fucking a ghoul like creature. This is the same girl Anthony had to take to pediatrician wing of a hospital. Anthony having the boys in blue aka Keith, protecting him and cleaning up what i assume are his messes; is truly outstanding what he got away with.
All i know is; i can imagine the horror look of teachers and staff at prom once they realized that was her date.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Idk what kind of daddy issues; she had, but it reeks of it. (also what 16 year old girl is into O/A and posting photos of them in sexy school girl uniforms. I can imagine she was very regretful of whole thing; imagine fucking a ghoul like creature. This is the same girl Anthony had to take to pediatrician wing of a hospital. Anthony having the boys in blue aka Keith, protecting him and cleaning up what i assume are his messes; is truly outstanding what he got away with.
All i know is; i can imagine the horror look of teachers and staff at prom once they realized that was her date.
I think the pediatrician girl was a different teenager he was fucking before this one.

The horrified school staff refused to let them into her prom and turned them away at the door. He bragged about it on the next show. This is when a lot of the audience started to realize he really wasn't joking about being obsessed with fucking kids. It was no longer just a bit for da show. He doubled down and would post photos of her in her school uniform and bikini (and her dorky friends in their bikinis) at his McMansion. Then came the wasted drunk Live From The Compound shows where he'd be groping her and sticking his tongue down her throat. The worst part is she did look like an insecure, awkward kid which made it even worse and uncomfortable for his audience, especially those who had kids that age. Fucking ghoul.

CompoundBasement

‎
‎
Imagine a man like that was visiting someone in your family? I would have beat him to death in front of the Christmas tree while all the kids are screaming opening their gifts
What's worse is that's the McMansion. These sick fucks visited their high school kid's 50-something year old creep "boyfriend's" house with their even younger daughter during the holidays and smiled for that photo like there's nothing at all disturbing about it.