Just dropped. Thoughts?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Meh. I'll go see it since I loved the show and other movies, but it seems like this one is going to be mostly non crew members doing the stunts. I wouldn't be surprised if all the stuff in the trailer is the only stunts the original crew is involved in. I have no doubt it will be the weakest of the 4 movies easily.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
They did a promo for Shark Week which was pretty good. The black guy and Poopies aren't awful additions

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
there's no way it's half as good as 1, 2 or 3
Definitely a cash grab before they're too old to have a last attempt

Bam's a faggot no matter what (still would've preferred him in it) but they're throwing in a bunch of new fags no matter what.
I liked Jackass for having a set amount of people in their group, I don't give a shit that the dudesons are 5 times crazier and will get fucked up doing their stunts, I wanna see the originals do stuff not my faggot friends

Last edited:

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size

Bam's a faggot no matter what (still would've preferred him in it) but they're throwing in a bunch of new fags no matter what.
I liked Jackass for having a set amount of people in their group, I don't give a shit that the dudesons are 5 times crazier and will get fucked up doing their stunts, I wanna see the originals do stuff not my faggot friends
Say "no matter what" again.

That fuckin guy cant have THAT much money, to just let a Jackass gig go like that. Meanwhile, they still want him back in the crew, which just goes to show their own loyalty.

This film will probably have some MASSIVELY gay moments in it but as long as they sideline the women and diversity hires just enough, I'll fuck with it.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size

Looks like Earl Sweatshirt is in the crew now. I guess that's fine.

But it also seems like they're just standing around, TALKING about Jackass in-between stunts. Like it's a featurette.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
OMG! MY FAVOURITE SKATEBOARDER JUST DID A KICKFLIP WITH A BUTTPLUG IN!!!
soyjackass.png

Patrice was right when he called Jackass "gay white people shit" and told "steve-o" to relapse