Kike Hate Thread

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
IMG_3846.jpeg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Read the article. It had more to do with the theft and terroristic threats and the guy had a record.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/3-youths-charged-pride-flag-burning-high-school-1.6833257 (this is canada but still)

And not a flag but originally charged with a hate crime that was later dropped for whatever reason:

I would stand by what I said. Burn a Confederate flag and no one will bat an eye. Burn an LGBTQIAMAP+ flag and you will attract much attention from authorities wanting to charge you with crimes.

To this end (this is great news btw; even the dumbest mother fuckers can't ignore it or trivialize it)...

(Sorry I don't have twitter I'm using the wayback etc. Remember that boomer Dilbert guy Scott Adams? Guy with the big mug who said some based shit then effectively backed down/resorted to boomer posting?)

Keith Woods:
"TikTok was fine when it was promoting anti-white hate. Once criticism of Israel became popular it had to be shut down. College demonstrations were fine when they were for racial grievances against white people. Once they started protesting Israel they had to be shut down. Do people get it yet?"

Scott Adams re-tweets with reply: "I noticed"

Later in the comments [anon to Scott]: "Scott you have a chance to seize greatness right now"

Scott: I'm just getting started.

Well well well.. A sea change on the horizon?

Imager

Didn't Dilbert Man vehemently defend the vaccine and love Trump? I'll believe it when I see it, like if he does one of his gay coffee talks on wooden doors.
I’m not fan of Adams but when he said stay away from black people and talked about all the violent videos he saw I respected him for that. It was just a moment of raw honesty that you don’t see from anyone of prominence.

But yes, he was early on the Trump bandwagon because Trump was a master persuader.

And also, he went hard on supporting the vaccine. I do believe he admitted he was wrong for doing so. I think he’s the only person of prominence to go on record for that too.

He’s a boomer. You just can’t expect much. But the black thing had to have had him connecting some dots. He basically admitted diversity doesn’t and can’t work. That is a boomer who has been awakened. He should have doubled down

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Me talking to normies at parties:

View attachment 195158
I honestly wouldn't even know where to start. Do you go nuclear and drop the Holohoax on them early on, or save that until after you've covered the Bolsheviks and the czars, the banking industry, the destruction of American cities, civil rights, the USS Liberty, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, or how 2% of the population runs 90% of the media?

I honestly wouldn't even know where to start. Do you go nuclear and drop the Holohoax on them early on, or save that until after you've covered the Bolsheviks and the czars, the banking industry, the destruction of American cities, civil rights, the USS Liberty, the trans-Atlantic slave trade, or how 2% of the population runs 90% of the media?
I don't think there is a right answer here. For me if it's family or a relationship I care about I just don't.

Rando's, depends on their IQ but even accounting for that it's tough. An unsophisticated but moral person will usually use the Holocaust as a tacit justification for sooooo much of their antisocial behavior (subversion, toxic paranoia, racial supremacy, inbreeding, everything). So in a way going full holohoax is completely fucking insane bc it is (literally?) the most controversial take in the Western World... But at the same time if your new pal doesn't know that it's bullshit they will likely fear that antisemitism is fundamentally about abusing a downtrodden people who live with the haunting historical memory of children being cooked alive in gas chambers to the point of near-extinction etc.

I tend to ask non-patronizing, leading questions as opposed to lecturing.

I will say it's easier today, right now, than ever before if only because only a gape-jawed retard can deny that a) they run the world b) they don't practice what they demand of whites.

"It's a tough one man"- Worm.

Imager

I don't tend to go full holocaust but if it comes up I use what worked on me...did you know that WWII was really started because Hitler kicked out the bankers, and then once he did he had the greatest economy ever seen to that point? If you lived as a citizen in Germany under his reign you got mandatory vacations paid for by the state (cruises and the like) and for every kid you had, 25% of your mortgage was forgiven.

And then I say we could live like that too.