Leslie E Varney Is our new queen BROTHERMEN! ⚔️

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
she will lead us to the top of SFWA and then take her rightly seat on the throne and we will be by her side ⚔️
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Lol the car crash. You, like OlGravyEgg, are mistaking her being polite and good-humored for her wanting to go along with this gay shit. Then again, she could just not respond.

But if you fags absolutely need to reach out to her, why not just speak to her like a regular person? You know, like a normal conversation that isn't jarring to read? "Hey, Leslie. How are you doing?" Etc. Instead of bowing down toward her beautiful feet or whatever weird shit.

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I am NOT a newfie. I am a man.
Come on guise! Don’t creep out the daft crazy woman that is a meany to Patrick! She’s a wadey and deserves our respect or sumfin!

Y’all niggas are going to get this women burned if you keep enabling her pat posting.

The noble direction to take would be to burn her out on us and Patrick, so she leaves it alone and gets back to her normal life.

Y’all niggas would use your own family to “own” Patrick…

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
Come on guise! Don’t creep out the daft crazy woman that is a meany to Patrick! She’s a wadey and deserves our respect or sumfin!

Y’all niggas are going to get this women burned if you keep enabling her pat posting.

The noble direction to take would be to burn her out on us and Patrick, so she leaves it alone and gets back to her normal life.

I'm not the one acting like a renaissance fair incel here. I don't give a shit if she continues on the pig path or not, I think it's weird that people keep contacting her with shit like this. I can't tell you what to do, I'm just saying I don't get it. It'd be different if it was funny I guess.

And you know Abe loves ya, Bubs. Don't fuck my ass.

Newfie... Ma, did you hear what Bubbler just said to me? I can't believe Bubbler just said that to me..

BUBBLER

-Former DMANIC
I'm not the one acting like a renaissance fair incel here. I don't give a shit if she continues on the pig path or not, I think it's weird that people keep contacting her with shit like this. I can't tell you what to do, I'm just saying I don't get it. It'd be different if it was funny I guess.

And you know Abe loves ya, Bubs. Don't fuck my ass.

Newfie... Ma, did you hear what Bubbler just said to me? I can't believe Bubbler just said that to me..
I honestly have no idea as to what you’re on about?

P.S.

I love Abe with all my heart and when I make bullshit insincere threads in litcrit he’s the last person I expect to take umbrage with them.

Abe, stop taking umbrage with my insincere threads.

P.P.S

I don’t care about this kooky bitch and will never interact with her again. Why? Because I don’t care about pat posting or anyone in the pattyverse. I only run limited edition pat trolls that never run more than 24 hours and only happen twice a year. This is a fact, I keep a spreadsheet.

Last edited:

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters

Bro, they drive to milwaukee and shit...remember the one bum who went to court? Made out to be a hero here (I recall an NPS appearance too), but a class A stlaker/loser.