LESLIE FOLLOWS UP WITH PENGUICON

Look at her balding hairline because her ponytail is always so tight that its literally moving her scalp back. Fridge body and just overall ugly, sloppy, and rubish sense of style. Flip flops which aren’t very complimentary of your gargoyle feet. Big fuckin frumpy dumb elephant ears. Reminds me of some stupid hick trash from down here. The thought of fucking her is actually nauesating.
Hairline hasn’t budged an inch, child.

But, seriously, she’s heading towards peak Northeast slag recession. Just with less of a perpetually-wet look.

If that’s a Chinese themed tattoo I’m going to feel real stupid…
Who knows. Kanji makes it weird as (IIRC) it’s mostly Chinese in origin, there are like 80000000 of them (vs the 53 or so kana/hiragana phonetic characters, excluding modifiers). Most Japanese apparently don’t know a giant amount of them, just significant ones. And the thing to the left - it doesn’t even need to be said - is dumb bitch tribal BS that got tossed in, maybe to pad the shop minimum of 70-100 bucks.

If I get bored enough tomorrow I’ll pull out the wife’s old kanji book and try to find out what basic bitch shit this says. Or, please Lord Jeebus, a horrible mistranslation.

(BTW, not a weeb, love Japan, been tattooed in there, find Niki gross, wanna know what her talons say)

Look at her balding hairline because her ponytail is always so tight that its literally moving her scalp back. Fridge body and just overall ugly, sloppy, and rubish sense of style. Flip flops which aren’t very complimentary of your gargoyle feet. Big fuckin frumpy dumb elephant ears. Reminds me of some stupid hick trash from down here. The thought of fucking her is actually nauesating.
shes jewish so she has inbred genes

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Bing is a troll
IMG_2434.jpeg

Who knows. Kanji makes it weird as (IIRC) it’s mostly Chinese in origin, there are like 80000000 of them (vs the 53 or so kana/hiragana phonetic characters, excluding modifiers). Most Japanese apparently don’t know a giant amount of them, just significant ones. And the thing to the left - it doesn’t even need to be said - is dumb bitch tribal BS that got tossed in, maybe to pad the shop minimum of 70-100 bucks.

If I get bored enough tomorrow I’ll pull out the wife’s old kanji book and try to find out what basic bitch shit this says. Or, please Lord Jeebus, a horrible mistranslation.

(BTW, not a weeb, love Japan, been tattooed in there, find Niki gross, wanna know what her talons say)
Nice try, jap