Let's praise celebrities who don't die from drug addictions

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
So many whiny celebrities end up looking for sympathy because they got addicted or died. You're not a badass gangster. You just played one on TV and then OD on chinese shit, nigga.

1) Donald Trump - Sent a lot of people to alcoholism, never partook

2) Tyler The Creator - successfully avoided drugs and being cyber bullied.

3) Kendrick Lamar - grew up around it, but had the will power to resist it

4) 50 Cent - sold drugs but never got high on his own supply.

A lot of black names on that list, but really can't think of many white celebrities who don't whine about their addictions.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The fuck is wrong with you faggots?

1631118390011.jpeg

images

1631118473011.jpeg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Well the newest guy is black so everyone has to let others know they are not racist so they praise him. They're going to track down the dealer and charge him.

You know, just like every other person who ODs.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Well the newest guy is black so everyone has to let others know they are not racist so they praise him. They're going to track down the dealer and charge him.

You know, just like every other person who ODs.
pretty funny there was some no name nig comic ODed with the same batch a day ago, idk if i were him i would be real mad to be overshadowed by Omars OD

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Trevor Moore

Omar Little

Jim Norton

what are them some other no OD celebrities we got
I saw a recent clip of the WKUK guys somberly talking about how Trevor died trying to suck his own dick and it was actually kind of touching.
thought the consensus was that he died from home brewed alcohol, still waiting on any kind of confirmation

as long as he didn't die from autoerotic asphyxiation with a thumb up his ass

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
you didn't say celebrities-- you said black as in they're only doing due diligence because the dude is black.
No. I said.

"Well the newest guy is black so everyone has to let others know they are not racist so they praise him. They're going to track down the dealer and charge him.

You know, just like every other person who ODs"

You're the one who assumed I was continuing to talk about blacks when I mentioned they track down dealers. 2 different points being made.