M.C Serch forcing the staff to buy his shitty $20 chinese shirts.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I see he's given up the painfully obvious hair dye which made an appearance in the vibe video. They probably put the price up by a nickel.

A nickel? Who said a dime? I haven't got your quarter! You owe me a dollar! (etc)

viberight.jpg
Lol

JacquesClouseau

The Pink Panther
He must be a multi millionaire. So why is he selling the underpaid staff shitty shirts for $20?

Is it some "I always be on the hustle" type shit?
I’m hoping you’re kidding, but maybe you’re assuming he has money based on his persona, and how he tries to portray himself? Dude is a hustler. He’s always trying to make a dollar and usually by borrowing money from people or using their credit.

I guarantee he NEEDS the money from shilling someone else’s shirts. I do wonder who he bought them from, or whose they are.

He makes a little money off his Nas publishing deal, if he even still has that. He gets marketing jobs from friends who think his charisma can help them rope in some celebrity clients. When he fails to earn his keep, he’s fired and moves on to find another friend who will get him a gig somewhere.

The thing is, he knows a lot about the music business, and maybe even business in general. But he won’t work a desk job for less than he thinks he’s worth (while never earning what he thinks he’s worth anyway, so, why not just take a job for stability?). Some days he’ll be the first to tell you he’s a nobody in the grand scheme of things. Other days, he thinks he deserves special treatment because he’s rubbed shoulders with some very wealthy and talented people.